Author Topic: Preseason schedule?  (Read 1117 times)

Preseason schedule?
« on: August 04, 2017, 06:19:50 PM »

Offline tazzmaniac

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 551
Sixers released their preseason schedule and it shows a home and home against us on 10/6 and 10/9.  Has our preseason scheduled been released?   

Re: Preseason schedule?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 09:49:47 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2932
I was wondering this, too. I read yesterday that it was supposed to come out today, but I've yet to see anything. Several other teams have already released their preseason schedules, so I imagine it'll come out in the next couple of days.

The full regular season schedule is usually released around August 10th or 11th iirc, so I'm sure we'll know before that, with the usual other leaks (like Christmas Day games) coming early next week.

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2017, 12:18:34 AM »

Offline greece66

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1342
  • Head Paperboy at Greenville
well, the sixers schedule is all you need to know really

https://basketball.realgm.com/nba/preseason/team/Boston-Celtics/2/schedule

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 12:37:54 PM »

Offline MattyIce

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 743
Sixers released their preseason schedule and it shows a home and home against us on 10/6 and 10/9.  Has our preseason scheduled been released?

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/celtics/celtics_insider/2017/08/celtics_announce_their_four_game_preseason_schedule

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2017, 01:23:03 PM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 976
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/celtics/celtics_insider/2017/08/celtics_announce_their_four_game_preseason_schedule
Earlier regular season start forces a cut to pre-season to 4 games.  I guess I'm ok with that, but Charlotte and Philly aren't very exciting opponents.  I guess they're trying to keep travel time down.

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2017, 02:26:59 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
Thanks everyone for the information above.

One slightly related question, why does training camp start? This off season is getting long.  :-[
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva