Author Topic: Hawks (2-1) at Celtics (1-2) Round 1 Game 4 4/24/16  (Read 65000 times)

Re: Hawks (2-1) at Celtics (1-2) Round 1 Game 4 4/24/16
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2016, 01:21:39 AM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699
well crap almighty!!! can i EVER be the first to post in a game thread by flc? by now, i am totally self-absorbed and beginning to care less about the celtics than i am about being able to garner tps from flc. obviously i need to check into a local addiction center and figure out what to do with the rest of my life.  :P

nonetheless...........gooooooooo celtics!!!

tp for flc as ever. i cannot express fully how much your game threads have made this season a great one. thank you and i hope you continue to abandon your fabulous daughters to keep supplying us all with game threads.  ;D

Keep stats, observe and study them. Make an algorithm that will use the data to determine when will flc post the next game thread. Take factors like weather, IT's shoes or Sully's mohawk into the equation and you'll be good.

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2016, 03:05:09 AM »

Offline chambers

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 943
  • Boston Celtics= Championships, nothing less.
TP FLCelts, what an epic game thread summary for an epic game.

If Olynyk can play and at least contribute 6-12 points from the perimeter and Jae can shoot even 40%, we'll have a great shot at winning this one.

Must defend the three.
Must win.
"We are lucky we have a very patient GM that isn't willing to settle for being good and coming close. He wants to win a championship and we have the potential to get there still with our roster and assets."

quoting 'Greg B' on RealGM after 2017 trade deadline.
Read that last line again. One more time.

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2016, 07:28:39 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Milsap 35 and 15

Who s gonna put the brakes on him?

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2016, 10:30:09 AM »

Offline FLCeltsFan

• Kendrick Perkins #1 Fan
  • Author
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 11844
  • Marcus Smart Fan!
well crap almighty!!! can i EVER be the first to post in a game thread by flc? by now, i am totally self-absorbed and beginning to care less about the celtics than i am about being able to garner tps from flc. obviously i need to check into a local addiction center and figure out what to do with the rest of my life.  :P

tp for flc as ever. i cannot express fully how much your game threads have made this season a great one. thank you and i hope you continue to abandon your fabulous daughters to keep supplying us all with game threads.  ;D

And a TP for always giving me a smile and thank you for your kind words.   You're the best!   

Gooooooooooooo Celtics!!!!! 

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2016, 10:32:12 AM »

Offline FLCeltsFan

• Author
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Marcus Smart Fan!

Keep stats, observe and study them. Make an algorithm that will use the data to determine when will flc post the next game thread. Take factors like weather, IT's shoes or Sully's mohawk into the equation and you'll be good.

This had me laughing this morning!   A TP for the smiles!!  You forgot about the length of Kelly's hair.  That's an important factor. 

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2016, 10:38:19 AM »

Offline greece66

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1342
  • Head Paperboy at Greenville
Early game tonight thank god  ;D

good luck to the team

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2016, 10:52:45 AM »

Offline greece66

• Tiny Archibald

not that complicated really.
collect a large and random sample of flc's posting times in this thread.
small variance --->start checking the forums 15 mins before the mean---> problem solved
big variance ---> set your alarm at min value--->keep checking every five mins, until they post---> problem solved again

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2016, 10:54:13 AM »

Offline FLCeltsFan

• Author
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Marcus Smart Fan!

not that complicated really.
collect a large and random sample of flc's posting times in this thread.
small variance --->start checking the forums 15 mins before the mean---> problem solved
big variance ---> set your alarm at min value--->keep checking every five mins, until they post---> problem solved again

TP to you also.  You guys are keeping me laughing this morning!   Celtics are going to win tonight.  They have to with such great fans cheering them on!!!

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2016, 10:58:53 AM »

Offline Vox_Populi

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 346
Jae's due a good game. Atlanta are leaving him wide open, I know he'll make them eventually. Do we know if Olynyk is back?

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2016, 11:33:39 AM »

Offline greece66

• Tiny Archibald
Jae's due a good game. Atlanta are leaving him wide open, I know he'll make them eventually. Do we know if Olynyk is back?

Just checked twitter- nothing new.

All we have is this article from 12 hrs ago //questionable at best// for game 4.

http://greenstreet.weei.com/sports/boston/basketball/celtics/2016/04/23/brad-stevens-on-game-4-lineup-would-be-hard-not-to-start-same-group-kelly-olynyk-still-questionable-at-best/

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2016, 12:06:11 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324
Refs tonight:

Monty McCutchen, Bennie Adams, Jason Phillips
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2016, 12:31:16 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
Refs tonight:

Monty McCutchen, Bennie Adams, Jason Phillips
We need a FL background check? Lol
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2016, 12:40:39 PM »

Offline bello_man09

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 249
  • "Celtic for life" REBUILD OR TANK
we need kellying shooting bad, what if Turner starts shooting like Paul Pierce.

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2016, 12:45:39 PM »

Offline GreenWarrior

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 228
i'm expecting the calls to go the hawks way tonight... just a hunch, jerebko and smart will be in foul trouble all night. pretty much expecting the hawks to go off.

kind of felt the hawks got the worst part of the calls in the last game, even though we got some pretty bad ones too or non-calls for that matter.

pretty sad the refs are such an influence on the game.

« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2016, 12:53:35 PM »

Offline Celtic Fan Forever

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 2437
Just arrived in Boston. I've been traveling since 6 AM. Please let me go home happy Celtics! Tie this thing up!!
2023 CelticsStrong Historical Draft Champions - OKC Thunder
PG: Chauncey Billups/ Baron Davis
SG: Michael Redd/ Dan Majerle/ Allan Houston
SF: Peja Stojakovic/ Gerald Wallace/ Toni Kukoc
PF: Shawn Kemp/ Antonio McDyess
C: Dwight Howard/ Tyson Chandler