Author Topic: 2013 CB Draft : Draft Thread : VOTING ENDS 8:00PM EST TONIGHT  (Read 1009271 times)

Re: 2013 CB Draft : Draft Thread -10th and 11th round today
« Reply #3495 on: August 29, 2013, 08:12:57 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.

PG: Schroeder
SG: McLemore
SF: Shumpert
PF: Patterson
C:  Mahinmi

TOTF consideration?

Not better than:

Beverley
Fournier
Awesome prospect not yet taken
T Jones
J Valancinunas

Go look at Detroit's roster and stop being ridiculous.

I was only using my reserves, Mister Snappy McSnarkington.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #3496 on: August 29, 2013, 08:16:52 AM »

fitzhickey

TOTF consideration?

Not better than:

Beverley
Fournier
T Jones
J Valancinunas

I smell tension ;)
All jokes aside IP if you were gunning for TOTF Kyrie would be a very good pairing alongside Jonas

« Reply #3497 on: August 29, 2013, 08:27:52 AM »

Offline sofutomygaha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 343

TOTF consideration?

Not better than:

Beverley
Fournier
T Jones
J Valancinunas

That's DOCTOR McSnarkington to you, whippersnapper!

« Reply #3498 on: August 29, 2013, 08:32:55 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
Ive got a guy I like with 12.2 but can trade if you want it.  I'll probably make my pick in 15 minutes or so. 
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #3499 on: August 29, 2013, 08:44:19 AM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Hold off on the picks. I still don't think I have heard from CFF regarding his missed picks yesterday and if I don't I have to designate a player for him

« Reply #3500 on: August 29, 2013, 08:46:50 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
Hold off on the picks. I still don't think I have heard from CFF regarding his missed picks yesterday and if I don't I have to designate a player for him

Word.  Just dont assign him my guy!!!
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

Re: 2013 CB Draft : Draft Thread -12th and 13th round today
« Reply #3501 on: August 29, 2013, 09:26:36 AM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
Nick, I'll make my own picks today.  Might be a little late with them, but at this point in the draft it shouldn't mean much.

« Reply #3502 on: August 29, 2013, 09:41:49 AM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
STATEMENT

Reposting this from the Draft Interest Thread:

http://forums.celticsblog.com/index.php?topic=67145.msg1535437#msg1535437

The Draft Lottery is the morning of Friday August 16th. I will post the draft thread with the big board and schedule of all rounds, shortly thereafter. The first four posts will be for a list of all teams and their GMs, the big board, a list of all players that played in the league last year and players that were drafted as well as as many undrafted rookies that have been invited to camps as I can find, and a trade transaction post. I will attempt to keep these the big board and the players list and trade transaction list as up to date as possible and hopefully have it completed by midnight each night at the latest.

Know that getting trades approved by me between the hours of midnight and 7:00AM probably isn't going to happen. So plan accordingly or be patient.

Trading negotiations can begin immediately after and each team is allowed just one trade before the draft commences. Thereafter, bring them on but know you can only have one, unapproved trade request into the commissioner's office at a time.

The Draft commences at 11:00AM on Monday August 18th. That week is one round per day.

That weekend commences the Coach's Round of the draft. Beginning right after the draft ends on Friday August 22nd teams will be able to select their head coaches. One coach per team, no assistants. No time limit. Just select your coach and then send a PM to the next GM in line to select stating that you have made your selection and it is now their turn to select their coach. This finishes wherever it finishes but must be completed before rosters need to be submitted.

On Monday August 26th the draft resumes with four days of two rounds per day where times between picks are cut from 10 minutes to 5 minutes. For those not doing the math that equals 13 rounds of drafting total.

Rosters are maxed at 15 players but must have a minimum of 13 players. Any teams under 13 players will have a free agency period starting at 6:00PM Thursday August 22nd. Those teams under 13 players will get to sign any player not chosen. Those teams can sign one player during each 24hr period after 6:00PM Thursday August 22nd until they hit the 13 player minimum.(A 24 hour period is 6:00PM Thursday until 5:59:59PM Friday not 24 hours between picks)

You may not have more than 15 players on your roster and there is no stashing players overseas. If you draft a player that plays overseas, he is on your roster but he will not be considered playing for you during the voting period. If you have 15 players and still own draft picks, sell them for TPs.

Trades can be made up until the deadline but know the deadline is the Labor Day holiday, Monday Sept 2nd at 8:00 PM. I will make every attempt to be around to approve trades that final weekend but even I have a life, so if I can not get all trades approved that weekend in a timely manner, apologies ahead of time.

Pressers will begin Tuesday Sept 3rd with the Atlantic and Pacific divisions. Wednesday Sept 4th will be the Central and Northwest divisions and Thursday Sept 5thh will be pressers for the Southeast and Southwest divisions.

Voting for regular season results and playoff seeding will take place on Friday Sept6th. First round of the playoffs will occur on Monday Sept 9th. Conference semifinals will happen on Tuesday Sept. 10th. Conference Finals to be done on Wednesday Sept. 11th and the Finals on Thursday Sept. 12th. Other awards will be held during playoff week and those times are to be determined.

So starting tonight at 6:00PM EST if you have less than 13 players you may sign any player not chosen that is still available. If you have just 11 players, you may signed one player in the 24 hour period starting at 6:00PM tonight and ending at 5:59PM tomorrow night and then sign another player starting at 6:00PM tomorrow night. I am not sure this even applies but just in case.

If you already have 13 players, you do not get to participate in free agency.

Rosters will be frozen on Monday Sept 1 at 8:00 PM EST. Any trades confirmed by both parties that are into the commissioners office prior to that time that have not been processed will be processed retroactively. No trades will occur after that time.

The Pressers dates and voting dates above are firm so be ready to participate. If you do not, at the very least, submit a depth chart in the pressers, your team will not be eligible for the playoffs.

All votes will be PMed to me. I will create a public spreadsheet to go public with the voting results that detail each vote and the final results.

Its a holiday weekend people so plan accordingly and get your pressers ready and final trades completed.

I will be creating presser threads tomorrow and locking them. If you want to insert your presser ahead of time, PM me, I will open it and you can post your presser. THERE WILL BE NO POSTING IN PRESSERS UNTIL EACH OF THE 5 TEAMS FROM EACH DIVISION HAS POSTED THEIR PRESSER FIRST OR UNTIL 12:00 NOON EST OF THE DAY OF THE PRESSER. IF YOU SEE A PRESSER OPEN BEFORE THE DATE IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE OPEN, IT IS BECAUSE A GM IS WORKING WITHIN IT. SO PLEASE DO NOT POST IN IT.

Once a presser thread opens on the designated sate, questions will be asked of each GM from everyone or anyone. GMs are expected to answer questions as they see fit. If they want to give details, they can. If they want to go Belichickian on you(without the snarkiness that is Bill Belichick) they can do that as well. It is all up to the GM. I only ask that the GMs make an effort to be at their pressers at some time and field questions. Please, follow the rules of the blog and follow the rules of debate set forth in this thread:

http://forums.celticsblog.com/index.php?topic=67351.0

We have had a great environment so far, let's keep it that way. Have a great holiday everyone!!!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 10:17:27 AM by nickagneta »

« Reply #3503 on: August 29, 2013, 09:48:20 AM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
DESIGNATED PICK

With the 8th pick in the 11th round of the 2013 CB Draft the Detroit Pistons select:

SERGEY KARASEV

« Reply #3504 on: August 29, 2013, 09:49:21 AM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
Round 12 can now start and Rondo and Indiana is up.

« Reply #3505 on: August 29, 2013, 09:58:03 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
Alright, im going to take another Binky here but one who I think can really contribute.

Shaun Livingston

« Reply #3506 on: August 29, 2013, 09:58:39 AM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25627
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Livingston is a good pick.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #3507 on: August 29, 2013, 10:04:52 AM »

Offline Gainesville Celtic

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1331
  • Ainge *still* has a Posse! Ubuntu Y'all
Livingston is a good pick.

yep... it was him, ___, or CJ Watson as my backup PG. I went with Watson's D and health over Livingston, but I root for the kid.
GC's Yahoo! H2h League: Gainesville Celtics: 2014, 2016, 2017 Champs!

GC's Yahoo! H2h League permanent website (offseason roster, constitution, etc.) * Lucky was framed!

« Reply #3508 on: August 29, 2013, 10:21:18 AM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
with the 3rd pick in the 12th round of the 2013 CB Draft the Chicago Bulls select:

GIANNIS ANTETOKOUNMPO
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 10:26:28 AM by nickagneta »

« Reply #3509 on: August 29, 2013, 10:24:19 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Offering 12.13 and 13.13 for earlier 12th and later 13th. Will also give unspecified number of TP's.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner