Author Topic: Terry pointguard not AB  (Read 1144 times)

Terry pointguard not AB
« on: April 28, 2013, 08:41:35 PM »

Offline eugen

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 40
I think is more than evident Terry might play much better than AB in point guard position. Today AB was horrible in all aspects. Terry is good with the ball and has more experience in playoffs.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 08:47:17 PM by eugen »

Re: Terry pointguard not AB
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 08:57:18 PM »

Offline bobbyv

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 32
I think is more than evident Terry might play much better than AB in point guard position. Today AB was horrible in all aspects. Terry is good with the ball and has more experience in playoffs.
I disagree. I'd prefer Lee. He can handle the ball decently well and play defense on Felton

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 09:02:11 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
I disagree. I'd prefer Lee. He can handle the ball decently well and play defense on Felton

It's hard to handle the ball when you're on the bench.
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 09:13:54 PM »

Offline action781

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 609

I've been saying this ever since Rondo went down.  JET is the best pg on our roster.  It is absolutely maddening that despite us trying out almost every player on the roster at the position, Jet is one of the only players thatDoc hasn't even really given a chance to try to run the point.

I'd really like to start with AB-Lee-Pierce-Bass-Garnett then have Jet come in off the bench and run point guard, pushing AB to shooting guard when they are on the floor together.  If both are off the floor, then have T-Will in the game running point in limited minutes.

Also, anybody else notice that AB has had a much less impact on pressuring the ball since he's been carrying the offensive load at point guard?
2020 CelticsStrong All-2000s Draft -- Utah Jazz

Finals Starters:  Jason Kidd - Reggie Miller - PJ Tucker - Al Horford - Shaq
Bench:  Rajon Rondo - Trae Young - Marcus Smart - Jaylen Brown -  Peja Stojakovic - Jamal Mashburn - Carlos Boozer - Tristan Thompson - Mehmet Okur

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 09:40:10 PM »

Offline eugen

• Bill Walton

Terry played starrting pointguard with Hawks and some times when he played for Dallas

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2013, 09:42:30 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294

It's hard to handle the ball when you're on the bench.
You could, it's just not going to be the game ball :)
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2013, 09:43:53 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327

Terry played starrting pointguard with Hawks and some times when he played for Dallas
The Hawks was a long time ago, and he rarely was the PG in Dallas his last 4 years or so.

They used Kidd or another PG type with him almost all the time.

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2013, 09:47:41 PM »

Offline eugen

• Bill Walton

The Hawks was a long time ago,

Does not matter...
 AB is a horrible pointguard. Can not see AB anymore in pointguard positions