Author Topic: Kevin Garnett last season?  (Read 2239 times)

Re: Kevin Garnett last season?
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2013, 06:46:29 PM »

Offline anthony83

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 36
 Terry said this:

"Me, personally, I've let Kevin down," said Terry. "I know what he sacrificed to come back here this year. He's the reason why I'm here, and so, again, I just don't want to let him down. I don't want his lasting impression to be, okay we got swept, or we didn't give our best effort. He's our leader and we look up to him."

Twitter: @Theanswer83

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2013, 08:24:18 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
I do not want to see KG retire.

He still can be a defensive anchor and complementary offensive player.  Just look at the last couple of games.  KG has pulled down 15+ rebounds and has been a big reason we've been able to hold NY well under their season average for scoring.

KG simply needs to be put in a position where he isn't being asked to play major regular season minutes, more than 60 games, nor be a featured part of the offense.  Get him a reasonable big to alleviate some of his burden, and he'd be fine.

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2013, 08:24:44 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
I do not want to see KG retire.

He still can be a defensive anchor and complementary offensive player.  Just look at the last couple of games.  KG has pulled down 15+ rebounds and has been a big reason we've been able to hold NY well under their season average for scoring.

KG simply needs to be put in a position where he isn't being asked to play major regular season minutes, more than 60 games, nor be a featured part of the offense.  Get him a reasonable big to alleviate some of his burden, and he'd be fine.

Make sure you give a kick to yourself, Mr. Knee ;D
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2013, 08:37:23 PM »

Offline eugen

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 40
I THINK PP AND KG WILL SET TO RETIRE TOGETHER