Author Topic: Trump revokes Brennan's security clearance  (Read 3561 times)

Re: Trump revokes Brennan's security clearance
« Reply #105 on: August 19, 2018, 08:42:57 PM »

Online nickagneta

• Global Moderator
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 5524
This might help explain the deep state for those who refuse to believe it.....(its not just the intelligence community)

Stefan Molyneux breaks it down in this video...... McCarthy was right all along😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5RLR77bpr4
I don't think most Republicans would bother watching or take anything serious from this woman hating, alright nut, nevermind anyone who leans even a little bit left.
so you've clearly never watched him for yourself, just run with what leftist media tells you...... ever hear of Pravda ? Why try to scare people away from watching the video by repeating propaganda instead of going to the actual source? That doesn't seem like a free thinker to me....
So I guess I am not a free thinker but I would rather be called that than listen to conspiracy theories from a guy that said and believes this:

"If we could just get people to be nice to their babies for five years straight, that would be it for war, drug abuse, addiction, promiscuity, sexually transmitted diseases, ... Almost all would be completely eliminated, because they all arise from dysfunctional early childhood experiences, which are all run by women."
I don't know what context that is in. Was he talking about single parent households? Was he making a sarcastic joke?

That's what msm does, they take stuff out of context, or mashup different quotes to create a narrative.  They do the same thing with video editing.

The guy has the largest Philophy show in the world. Over a billion views and downloads. The MSM is getting their asses handed to them by people like Molyneux,  Jordan Peterson, Alex Jones . Even Liberals like Jimmy Dore are being censored by big tech.

It is a coordinated attack to remove anyone who opposes the far left/globalism . I posted about this last year, and now it's here.

They are trying to censor anyone with opposing views.

Trump is going to come down hard on them, can't wait
Maybe you should look at some of the woman hating quotes he made here. I can't post them here because of vulgar language. So if you want to believe anything that scumbag says, good for you. I won't listen to it.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Stefan_Molyneux

« Reply #106 on: August 19, 2018, 09:01:17 PM »

Offline blink

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 446
This might help explain the deep state for those who refuse to believe it.....(its not just the intelligence community)

Stefan Molyneux breaks it down in this video...... McCarthy was right all along😉

I don't think most Republicans would bother watching or take anything serious from this woman hating, alright nut, nevermind anyone who leans even a little bit left.
so you've clearly never watched him for yourself, just run with what leftist media tells you...... ever hear of Pravda ? Why try to scare people away from watching the video by repeating propaganda instead of going to the actual source? That doesn't seem like a free thinker to me....
So I guess I am not a free thinker but I would rather be called that than listen to conspiracy theories from a guy that said and believes this:

"If we could just get people to be nice to their babies for five years straight, that would be it for war, drug abuse, addiction, promiscuity, sexually transmitted diseases, ... Almost all would be completely eliminated, because they all arise from dysfunctional early childhood experiences, which are all run by women."
I don't know what context that is in. Was he talking about single parent households? Was he making a sarcastic joke?

That's what msm does, they take stuff out of context, or mashup different quotes to create a narrative.  They do the same thing with video editing.

The guy has the largest Philophy show in the world. Over a billion views and downloads. The MSM is getting their asses handed to them by people like Molyneux,  Jordan Peterson, Alex Jones . Even Liberals like Jimmy Dore are being censored by big tech.

It is a coordinated attack to remove anyone who opposes the far left/globalism . I posted about this last year, and now it's here.

Maybe you should look at some of the woman hating quotes he made here. I can't post them here because of vulgar language. So if you want to believe anything that scumbag says, good for you. I won't listen to it.

Man I started reading that link, and then just had to stop.  Ugg I need to go take a shower now. 

« Reply #107 on: August 19, 2018, 09:09:24 PM »

Offline eja117

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1249
This to me is a great example of people just not understanding what Trump is about. They aren't used to GOP politicians that punch back. The left wanted and expected Trump to be a punching bag like the Bushes, but he's not and they don't know how to handle it. They're like "Wait. The President can fire someone who's incompetent and disloyal? Unreal! Unpresidential!"

LOL. What on Earth are you talking about?

I don't understand what's so shocking about all this. The intelligence community has been incompetent and hostile to him. But for some reason he's the problem.

Were you this opposed to the findings of the intelligence community in the lead up to the War in Iraq, because I don't remember many, if any, Republicans even questioning the official, not to mention completely fraudulent, party line, so to speak.

Talk about Fake News. ;) ::)
I admit I totally believed all the lies, just like almost everyone else. I lacked a crystal ball or omnipotent power to know they were lies. It actually took a little while to figure some of that out. 

And to be perfectly honest....I'm not 100% sure how I even feel about it. I mean I have noooooo desire for a world with Saddam. Nor am I upset about inserting an almost functioning democracy in the heart of the Middle East right next to Iran.  I think it's liberals that should be upset with the intelligence community on this. Right? Hey. Wasn't Obama gonna end the war in the Middle East in consultation with generals on the ground? How did that go? Great? Or did stuff just kinda evolve? How were him and the intelligence community on the whole droning thing? And the Yemen stuff?

You probably missed the part where Dick Cheney and co doctored up the phony  intelligence and fed it to the CIA who then gave it to Colin Powell to present at the UN.

Itís easier to blame the cia than the president who worked you up into a lather over Iraq... now the president has got you all hot and bothered over fictitious allegations of a partisan witch hunt
Yes yes. Dick Cheney managed to fool the CIA. Upon which Kramer jumped into the scene and yelled "He fooled me Jerry! He fooled me!" Then Scooby Doo's gang showed up and said "Now we'll see who fooled the CIA" and unmasked him and everyone said "Dick Cheney!"  Cheney immediately said "And I would have gotten away with fooling the CIA if it weren't for you meddling kids."  Upon which Thelma went into an explanation about how Cheney really just wanted to raise the price of Haliburton shares for his former partners and so he doctored evidence and slipped it to the CIA when they were in the bathroom, and also managed to get the intelligence communities of the whole rest of the world to come to the same conclusion.

Yup. Dick Cheney. He fooled the CIA.

« Reply #108 on: August 19, 2018, 09:22:56 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1184

Rationalwiki.org?

Are you serious coming with a website like that, where anyone can post anything? They don't even link to videos, no context .....

That is preposterous and proves nothing

« Reply #109 on: August 19, 2018, 09:25:14 PM »

Offline blink

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 446
man oh man this thread has completely gone off the rails.
smh

« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2018, 09:31:51 PM »

Offline Greenback

• NCE
  • Gordon Hayward
  • Tommy Points: 57
  • Take away love and the earth is a tomb. ~ Browning
Everyone wants truth on his side, not everyone wants to be on the side of truth.

« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2018, 09:46:44 PM »

Offline arctic 3.0

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 369
This to me is a great example of people just not understanding what Trump is about. They aren't used to GOP politicians that punch back. The left wanted and expected Trump to be a punching bag like the Bushes, but he's not and they don't know how to handle it. They're like "Wait. The President can fire someone who's incompetent and disloyal? Unreal! Unpresidential!"

I don't understand what's so shocking about all this. The intelligence community has been incompetent and hostile to him. But for some reason he's the problem.

Were you this opposed to the findings of the intelligence community in the lead up to the War in Iraq, because I don't remember many, if any, Republicans even questioning the official, not to mention completely fraudulent, party line, so to speak.

I admit I totally believed all the lies, just like almost everyone else. I lacked a crystal ball or omnipotent power to know they were lies. It actually took a little while to figure some of that out. 

And to be perfectly honest....I'm not 100% sure how I even feel about it. I mean I have noooooo desire for a world with Saddam. Nor am I upset about inserting an almost functioning democracy in the heart of the Middle East right next to Iran.  I think it's liberals that should be upset with the intelligence community on this. Right? Hey. Wasn't Obama gonna end the war in the Middle East in consultation with generals on the ground? How did that go? Great? Or did stuff just kinda evolve? How were him and the intelligence community on the whole droning thing? And the Yemen stuff?

You probably missed the part where Dick Cheney and co doctored up the phony  intelligence and fed it to the CIA who then gave it to Colin Powell to present at the UN.

Itís easier to blame the cia than the president who worked you up into a lather over Iraq... now the president has got you all hot and bothered over fictitious allegations of a partisan witch hunt
Yes yes. Dick Cheney managed to fool the CIA. Upon which Kramer jumped into the scene and yelled "He fooled me Jerry! He fooled me!" Then Scooby Doo's gang showed up and said "Now we'll see who fooled the CIA" and unmasked him and everyone said "Dick Cheney!"  Cheney immediately said "And I would have gotten away with fooling the CIA if it weren't for you meddling kids."  Upon which Thelma went into an explanation about how Cheney really just wanted to raise the price of Haliburton shares for his former partners and so he doctored evidence and slipped it to the CIA when they were in the bathroom, and also managed to get the intelligence communities of the whole rest of the world to come to the same conclusion.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/2015/05/29/dick-cheneys-biggest-lie-333097.html%3famp=1
https://web.archive.org/web/20060921074654/http://intelligence.senate.gov/phaseiiinc.pdf
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2011/feb/15/curveball-iraqi-fantasist-cia-saddam
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/23/bush.iraq/

When your done with these iíll Post the next round

« Reply #112 on: August 19, 2018, 09:48:26 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1184
Brennan doesn't even understand the words coming out of his own mouth, even Rachel maddow calls him out for it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqmNX16ankc

Lol

Tell me why this communist traitor should have a security clearance again?

« Reply #113 on: August 19, 2018, 09:49:12 PM »

Online nickagneta

• Global Moderator
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 5524
I apologize for going off topic. Let's end these other discussions and get back on topic.

« Reply #114 on: August 19, 2018, 10:03:43 PM »

Offline mqtcelticsfan

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 201

Rationalwiki.org?

Are you serious coming with a website like that, where anyone can post anything? They don't even link to videos, no context .....

That is preposterous and proves nothing

Having followed several links to videos from that page, I'm going to have to disagree with you on this. As for context, certain things are bad regardless of context, and I doubt the context will change much.

« Reply #115 on: August 19, 2018, 10:18:32 PM »

Offline trickybilly

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 432
Brennan doesn't even understand the words coming out of his own mouth, even Rachel maddow calls him out for it....

Lol

This is more interesting than I originally thought actually.

Is it different to accuse someone of having done something that is treasonous in nature, as opposed to accusing someone of conduct which amounts to treason as understood by law? My feeling is that they are the same. That being said, why is it so controversial that someone accuses someone of treason? Republicans used the Iran deal to accuse Obama of treason, it's a common political tactic often used (that is used far too flippantly..) Or is this the first time a highly senior public intelligence official is attacking the foreign policy of a sitting President?
"Gimme the ball, gimme the ball". Freddy Quimby, 1994.

« Reply #116 on: August 19, 2018, 11:54:57 PM »

Offline mmmmm

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 581
But why does a former official even need a security clearance?  I don't think it makes sense for folks to have them when they are no longer serving.

As far, as advising later admins, can't they talk openly without the clearance.

The top officials in the IC community traditionally retain their clearances so that they can be called upon to serve on advisory panels.  In these situations they would need to be able to enter a secure facility and either receive new classified information or provide classified information and advice.

That cannot happen if they do not have a clearance.

It should be made clear that having a clearance by itself does not allow one to go and access classified information at will.   Access is only provided if you have both clearance and a need to know.  A need to know has to come from an authorized mission.
NBA Officiating - Corrupt?  Incompetent?  Which is worse?  Does it matter?  It sucks.
#OneCitizenOneVote - True Election Reform:  Eliminate the anti-democratic Electoral College farce now.

« Reply #117 on: August 20, 2018, 02:32:33 AM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 2087
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.

Lol

Did you post a clip mocking Brennan for not alleging treason in the exact legal sense then immediately do the same thing?

No matter how often we throw the terms around, actual legal treason is an extremely narrow and high bar (with good reason), and come what may nobody's getting charged with it.

But people of course use it differently in everyday language. It's still a very straightforward way of characterizing someone acting in the interests of an adversary over our own.

In 30 years of following politics I've never seen anything as openly treasonous as Trump's behavior in Helsinki. It's much clearer than any other way I know to describe it, and I stand by it. But there's zero chance it's ever going to be a charge for anyone.

« Reply #118 on: August 20, 2018, 07:45:57 AM »

Offline eja117

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1249

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/2015/05/29/dick-cheneys-biggest-lie-333097.html%3famp=1
https://web.archive.org/web/20060921074654/http://intelligence.senate.gov/phaseiiinc.pdf
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2011/feb/15/curveball-iraqi-fantasist-cia-saddam

That first article proves my point rather perfectly. I assume the others do too

« Reply #119 on: August 20, 2018, 08:35:15 AM »

Offline arctic 3.0

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 369

That first article proves my point rather perfectly. I assume the others do too

Then I guess iím missing your point.
Intelligence knew curveball was a fraud.
Other countries warned us about him.
Political actors prioritized ďintelĒ from this fraud and pushed aside intel from more accurate sources in order to make the case for war. This fooled a lot of people includeing you apparently.
The bush administration politicized intelligence, now another GOP administration is attempting to claim that intelligence community is politicized, are you going to get fooled again?