Author Topic: Q Anon unmasked  (Read 1884 times)

Re: Q Anon unmasked
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2018, 09:16:39 AM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 2087
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
“Pushing the theory on to bigger platforms proved to be the key to Qanon’s spread — and the originators’ financial gain.“

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/how-three-conspiracy-theorists-took-q-sparked-qanon-n900531

Deep state false flag actors!*

*extreme sarcasm

Lol, the "Deep State" crap always makes me laugh. Who even coined that phrase, anyway?

It's been around a while, it's used to describe places where there really is an unelected portion of government,  usually with deep roots in the military and often entangled with organized crime, that actually is the power behind the official governments and can guide or overthrow them. Turkey's often cited as an example.

Here it just got co-opted so right-wingers can still be anti-government despite controlling it. It's basically code for anything standing between the current administration and even less accountability than they have now.

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2018, 09:38:08 AM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Dennis Johnson
I'm not trying to mock anybody here but can you imagine trying to explain believing this stuff to like your kids or grandkids 20 years down the line?  "Yes, they were posting on 4Chan, I thought they were secret agents. Yeah a bunch of people had already done the exact same shtick there but I was positive this time was legit. I was really sure for a few years that there was a massive military-backed purge of society underway, tens of thousands of major public figures getting arrested and charged, but all totally in secret. They decided the best way to reveal the horrible truth was having a bunch of online people do like a scavenger hunt." It just boggles the mind.

Also, isn't a Q clearance mostly about nuke info? Has the account ever posted anything that would be related to that?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 10:18:15 AM by fairweatherfan »

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2018, 10:28:31 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2431
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
I'm not trying to mock anybody here but can you imagine trying to explain believing this stuff to like your kids or grandkids 20 years down the line?  "Yes, they were posting on 4Chan, I thought they were secret agents. Yeah a bunch of people had already done the exact same shtick there but I was positive this time was legit. I was really sure for a few years that there was a massive military-backed purge of society underway, tens of thousands of major public figures getting arrested and charged, but all totally in secret. They decided the best way to reveal the horrible truth was having a bunch of online people do like a scavenger hunt." It just boggles the mind.

Also, isn't a Q clearance mostly about nuke info? Has the account ever posted anything that would be related to that?

You're looking at this all wrong.

You see how impossible and unlikely it is, and how obviously fake it is.

But give it 20 years to quietly go away, and slap "Based on a true story" in front of it, that's a Nic Cage movie, baby!

Then, History channel (which by then will just be called the 'Stuff That Maybe Happened Channel') will do a six-part miniseries, and it'll start all over again.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2018, 10:48:27 AM »

Offline mef730

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 610

I'm just worried that 20 years from now, the actual news will be completely gone and conspiracy theories will be so pervasive that QAnon sounds sane.

Mike
Want to learn about frequent flyer miles and flying well for free? Check out my blog here: http://frequentflyermiles101.com/

Actually, check it out even if you don't want to. It'll make me feel good.

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2018, 11:20:32 AM »

Online FatKidsDad

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 108
Here's what always gets me about this and other deep-state conspiracy theories.

These people advance the idea that there is some super-secret, highly organized and capable group of people forming and executing complex and intricate plans with nefarious intent.

These are the same anti-government people who insist that the government is incompetent and incapable of doing anything right.

Which is it - evil geniuses or incompetent morons?

Spoiler alert - The truth is in the middle. The federal government is bureaucracy populated by a few brilliant performers, an earnest and competent rank-and-file, and a few bad apples. It has the same inefficiencies inherent in any large organization {public or private), but by and large delivers services.
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - George S. Patton

"Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity,they think of you." -   H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2018, 11:38:52 AM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Dennis Johnson
Q is predictive, has info only someone in Trumps inner circle would have, as in Q clearance (my guess is Military)no one knows who Q is but it's deff not these three. If you followed Q you would know that 3 internet hacks wouldn't be dropping the pics and video's Q drops(like from AF1). One thing I know is the MSM who is part of the problem in America is in Panic mode ,that's why your seeing so many hit pieces all over the news now , they too are being exposed for the partisan hacks they are, they are nothing more than another arm of the Democratic Party. Here's a site that focuses just on Q PROOFS https://www.qproofs.com/  also here's 3 people I follow and ones from Boston(Spaceshot 76) https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=spaceshot+76 and(Citizens Investigative Report) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8VYbOH2Z_swlgSSQ-RwaUg also a very respected youtuber (been on for 15yrs or so) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2nQYGjfe9I_tgWpqgJorUg called SGTReport. 3 very normal and real people as you can get, Q is not as is described in the MSM.The Deep State is real. You can stay in the MATRIX eating Blue Pills or Get out of the Matrix and get Red Pilled and wake up to what's really going on. The choice is yours. Peace

Lol like how Hillary went to jail a year ago? 

Yeah when the other guy posted the link to all the Q posts a couple weeks back first thing I did was look at some of the earliest ones. Sure enough, they were sloppy and made the rookie mistake of predicting specific things on specific dates. Hillary and Podesta and some other people were supposed to be arrested last year on I think the anniversary of the election. I think that may have been the origin of the "they were actually uhhh secretly arrested" thing, but they learned to keep it vague as it became clear they could milk it a lot longer.

BTW, why are Q's tidbits called "crumbs?" Anyone with even a bit of imagination would have thought to call them Q-tips.

Or at least Q's Clues!

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2018, 11:47:44 AM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 1076
  • What a Pub Should Be
About the biggest conspiracy I can get behind is that the '02 WCF were rigged. 

I'd get behind that movement.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2018, 07:03:41 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Q is predictive, has info only someone in Trumps inner circle would have, as in Q clearance (my guess is Military)no one knows who Q is but it's deff not these three. If you followed Q you would know that 3 internet hacks wouldn't be dropping the pics and video's Q drops(like from AF1). One thing I know is the MSM who is part of the problem in America is in Panic mode ,that's why your seeing so many hit pieces all over the news now , they too are being exposed for the partisan hacks they are, they are nothing more than another arm of the Democratic Party. Here's a site that focuses just on Q PROOFS https://www.qproofs.com/  also here's 2 people I follow and ones from Boston(Spaceshot 76) https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=spaceshot+76 and(Citizens Investigative Report) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8VYbOH2Z_swlgSSQ-RwaUg also a very respected youtuber (been on for 15yrs or so) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2nQYGjfe9I_tgWpqgJorUg called SGTReport. 3 very normal and real people as you can get, not what they are telling you in the MSM.The Deep State is real. You can stay in the MATRIX eating Blue Pills or Get out of the Matrix and get Red Pilled and wake up to what's really going on
May I suggest professional help?

Wow, I've never been this close to one of these Q people before! I feel like I should ask for an autograph or something.

BTW, why are Q's tidbits called "crumbs?" Anyone with even a bit of imagination would have thought to call them Q-tips.

Mike

Lol, I was going to make the very same joke around a week ago but for some reason opted not to do so, and as for those "breadcrumbs", well, they had better be Gluten-free ;D. #YesThatReallyIsAThing

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2018, 07:05:08 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

You're looking at this all wrong.

You see how impossible and unlikely it is, and how obviously fake it is.

But give it 20 years to quietly go away, and slap "Based on a true story" in front of it, that's a Nic Cage movie, baby!

Then, History channel (which by then will just be called the 'Stuff That Maybe Happened Channel') will do a six-part miniseries, and it'll start all over again.

I'm afraid that it's already reached that point, unfortunately, lol. Ugh. ::) ;D

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2018, 07:09:51 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji
“Pushing the theory on to bigger platforms proved to be the key to Qanon’s spread — and the originators’ financial gain.“

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/how-three-conspiracy-theorists-took-q-sparked-qanon-n900531

Deep state false flag actors!*

*extreme sarcasm

Lol, the "Deep State" crap always makes me laugh. Who even coined that phrase, anyway?

It's been around a while, it's used to describe places where there really is an unelected portion of government,  usually with deep roots in the military and often entangled with organized crime, that actually is the power behind the official governments and can guide or overthrow them. Turkey's often cited as an example.

Here it just got co-opted so right-wingers can still be anti-government despite controlling it. It's basically code for anything standing between the current administration and even less accountability than they have now.

Yeah, I went back and looked it up. Still doesn't make my sister's use of "Deep Steep" pump soap any less odd, though, lol. ;D

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2018, 07:13:55 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

I'm just worried that 20 years from now, the actual news will be completely gone and conspiracy theories will be so pervasive that QAnon sounds sane.

Mike

If "Q" is that same prick from Star Trek, it's probably already happening somewhere in the future. ;) ;D

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2018, 09:42:56 PM »

Offline mmmmm

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 581

Mike

If "Q" is that same prick from Star Trek, it's probably already happening somewhere in the future. ;) ;D

Totally off-topic:  But man, wasn't John d Lancie (the actor who played Q) just plain brilliant at playing an annoying jerk?
NBA Officiating - Corrupt?  Incompetent?  Which is worse?  Does it matter?  It sucks.
#OneCitizenOneVote - True Election Reform:  Eliminate the anti-democratic Electoral College farce now.

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2018, 09:54:52 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 2424

Mike

Totally off-topic:  But man, wasn't John d Lancie (the actor who played Q) just plain brilliant at playing an annoying jerk?

He was.  I also saw him on Murder, She Wrote once.  (I think he did it, but I don’t remember if I just attributed it to him because obviously Q must be responsible.)
“When an alien resides with you in your land, you shall not oppress the alien. The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.”

Leviticus 19:33-34

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2018, 10:00:24 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• Global Moderator
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 5524

Mike

When I was in college, it became a sort of weird obsession to come back from classes and watch the soap opera, Days of Our Lives in the common room. There would be like 30 kids, girls and guys watching it. John D Lancie played an antagonist on the show. A real dink. He was brilliant in the role. When I saw him on Star Trek I thought for sure he would break through big time as a villian somewhere but it never happened.

Okay. Sorry. That's off topic but just needed to share. Back to crazy far right wing conspiracy theorists

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2018, 10:27:21 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

Mike

Definitely, lol. ;D