Author Topic: Season Ticket Members: Alex Hart is leaving  (Read 841 times)

Season Ticket Members: Alex Hart is leaving
« on: July 30, 2018, 11:14:50 AM »

Offline mef730

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 610
Hi all,

I know of at least one other STM who has Alex as a rep. I think she sent out an announcement, but she is leaving to go work for the Miami Dolphins (Yes, she's now dead to me. Unless I need tickets.).

I've got David Cohen as my new rep, but haven't spoken with him yet.

Mike
Want to learn about frequent flyer miles and flying well for free? Check out my blog here: http://frequentflyermiles101.com/

Actually, check it out even if you don't want to. It'll make me feel good.

Re: Season Ticket Members: Alex Hart is leaving
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 11:46:39 AM »

Offline Jiri Welsch

• Kyrie Irving
  • Tommy Points: 102
I have Erin Kelly
Celticsblog.com since before the days of Miracle Johan

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 11:56:50 AM »

Online FatKidsDad

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 108
Hi all,

I know of at least one other STM who has Alex as a rep. I think she sent out an announcement, but she is leaving to go work for the Miami Dolphins (Yes, she's now dead to me. Unless I need tickets.).

Mike

David Cohen was my rep for years before I gave up my tickets. Good guy. You'll like him.
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - George S. Patton

"Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity,they think of you." -   H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 10:01:38 AM »

Offline mef730

• Ray Allen
Hi all,

Mike

David Cohen was my rep for years before I gave up my tickets. Good guy. You'll like him.

Great, thanks!

Mike
Want to learn about frequent flyer miles and flying well for free? Check out my blog here: http://frequentflyermiles101.com/

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 11:45:37 PM »

Offline action781

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 387
David Cohen was my rep from 2007-2014ish, then I gave up my tickets when they raised prices after trading away PP and KG.  Some new reps contacted me every once in a while to see if I was interested in getting back in or some other kind of smaller packages.  Three years ago, a rep I felt belittled me during a call enough that I wrote an email to the Celtics and I wasn't even that interested in getting tickets again.  David Cohen ended up calling me on behalf of the Celtics regarding my complaint and within an hour I was a celtics season ticket holder again.  He then passed me off to Sara Page who has also been excellent.

David passed me off because he's more senior there now, but he's a fantastic rep and knows how to treat his STH.  Huge C's fan too.
2018 Mock Trade Deadline Philly 76ers

Guards:  A Bradley / Covington / Redick / Fultz / Bayless / Luwawu / Korkmaz
Forwards:  Saric / Simmons (point forward) / Trev Booker / J Anderson
Center:  Embiid / THE BOBAN / R Holmes

Picks: 2018 LAL 1st (if 1, 6-30), 2019 SAC 1st (if LAL 2-5), 2018 2nds from BKN, NYK, HOU, and 2019 SAC 2n

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2018, 12:23:19 PM »

Offline mef730

• Ray Allen
David Cohen was my rep from 2007-2014ish, then I gave up my tickets when they raised prices after trading away PP and KG.  Some new reps contacted me every once in a while to see if I was interested in getting back in or some other kind of smaller packages.  Three years ago, a rep I felt belittled me during a call enough that I wrote an email to the Celtics and I wasn't even that interested in getting tickets again.  David Cohen ended up calling me on behalf of the Celtics regarding my complaint and within an hour I was a celtics season ticket holder again.  He then passed me off to Sara Page who has also been excellent.

David passed me off because he's more senior there now, but he's a fantastic rep and knows how to treat his STH.  Huge C's fan too.

I'm really glad to hear that. He seems very responsive so far.

Mike
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 11:08:35 AM by mef730 »