Author Topic: Bleacher Report: Biggest holes on all 30 nba team: C’s have no holes  (Read 4018 times)

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1762
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
we really don't have any "holes". but if anyone thinks this team is set i'd like to point out that under brad stevens this team has been bounced from the playoffs in the same manner each yr. they've made the playoffs.

we couldn't shoot, specifically in the last few mins of a close out game. so either we need to stop taking jump shots or get shooters in here.

...or add elite shooters/shot creators like Kyrie and Hayward. Last year was almost magical (getting to the Finals) based on who we actually had playing.

As for Horford, I am more than happy to keep him on as long as possible, but I think Hayward can provide everything (and more) that Horford can on offense. Defensively, we may need to look elsewhere, but hopefully Williams develops or we draft/trade for another elite big man prospect.

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Given Horfords up and down performances he isn't that irreplaceable

THis take is beyond insanity hot.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

Offline td450

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 254
Personally, I think we can use another scorer off the bench.

I wouldn't have minded if the Celts pursued Kyle Korver (as was rumored) and offered a 1st rounder.

I feel like we are at the stage now where we need to be focused on one thing that's hoisting a trophy and not so concerned with draft picks anymore.

We have like 4 1st rounders next summer.
We have Rozier and Morris. Not many teams have two bench scorers who can drop 20 points in a playoff game.