Author Topic: Durant argues with Cj McCollum on twitter, calls him snake  (Read 3281 times)

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
CJ tweeted this: “I still think the b word is harsh and shouldn’t be used. . He know that decision was soft but I respect it. It’s like getting jumped with ur brothers by a gang you should’ve beat then joining the gang that jumped u and ur brothers 2 months later & forgetting about your bros ”

Durant response:
https://twitter.com/KDTrey5/status/1022286434630131713
So,I would get into a gang fight, lose, plot on my brother for 2 months in our home and then go get the gang we lost to and beat him up? U think that low of me CJ? I just did your (expletive) podcast. Snakes in the grass boy I tell ya

Re: Durant argues with Cj McCollum on twitter, calls him snake
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2018, 06:16:42 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Don't like the comparison CJ is making but agree with general comment that what Durant did was soft and he probably lost the respect of a lot of people in the league, maybe even the respect of some friends.

Durant apparently has graduated from arguing with teenagers and calling them names to arguing with contemporaries and calling them names.

Durant needs to grow up.

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 06:24:57 PM »

Offline Forza Juventus

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 70
Don't like the comparison CJ is making but agree with general comment that what Durant did was soft and he probably lost the respect of a lot of people in the league, maybe even the respect of some friends.

Durant apparently has graduated from arguing with teenagers and calling them names to arguing with contemporaries and calling them names.

Durant needs to grow up.

Lol but CJ called him out first. Your comment makes no sense. If anyone CJ has to grow up.
Azzurri | Juventus | Boston Celtics | Kentucky Basketball

"All the negativity that’s on Celticsblog sucks. I’ve been around when Kyrie Irving was criticized. I’ve been around when Al Horford was insulted. And it stinks. It makes the greatest team, greatest fans in the world, lousy."

Celticsblog=sports radio

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2018, 06:36:03 PM »

Offline byennie

• Webmaster
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 3033

Durant needs to grow up.

Lol but CJ called him out first. Your comment makes no sense. If anyone CJ has to grow up.

"He started it" doesn't really rate very high on the grownup scale.

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2018, 06:37:24 PM »

Offline Forza Juventus

• Jayson Tatum

Durant needs to grow up.

You aren't allowed to defend yourself? And CJ is somehow more mature for saying something bad about KD after acting like his friend when he had him on his podcast?

"All the negativity that’s on Celticsblog sucks. I’ve been around when Kyrie Irving was criticized. I’ve been around when Al Horford was insulted. And it stinks. It makes the greatest team, greatest fans in the world, lousy."

Celticsblog=sports radio

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2018, 06:44:13 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789

Durant needs to grow up.

You aren't allowed to defend yourself? And CJ is somehow more mature for saying something bad about KD after acting like his friend when he had him on his podcast?
he didn’t really call out Kd. To call someone out is to name them or tag them or literally call them out by name. CJ didn’t tag Durant, he was just voicing his opinion

You’re basically justifying Durant arguing with teenagers who actually call him out on an hourly basis

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2018, 06:47:30 PM »

Offline Forza Juventus

• Jayson Tatum

Durant needs to grow up.

he didn’t really call out Kd. To call someone out is to name them or tag them or literally call them out by name. CJ didn’t tag Durant, he was just voicing his opinion

You’re basically justifying Durant arguing with teenagers who actually call him out on an hourly basis
Maybe you can't read, I never said anything about teenagers.

Celticsblog=sports radio

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2018, 08:25:46 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion

Durant needs to grow up.

Maybe you can't read, I never said anything about teenagers.
Lol. "You aren't allowed to defend yourself" can obviously be extrapolated to mean that you think it's ok for Durant to argue with kids on social media.
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2018, 08:35:12 PM »

Offline Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 413
At least McCollum didnt leave his team (not yet) to sign with a championship team
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2018, 11:56:49 PM »

Offline byennie

• Webmaster
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 3033

Durant needs to grow up.

If you're a grown man having a childish public fight on Twitter, expect to be called immature. Both of them. Like I said, "he started it" isn't an excuse mature adults use.

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2018, 01:49:41 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Durant sounds like a Taylor Swift fan. #Barf

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2018, 01:57:36 AM »

Online BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
The funny thing is that he then goes to cry to the media for they being responsible for portraying him as the sensitive one lol.

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2018, 08:38:59 AM »

Offline KungPoweChicken

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 228
CJ tweeted this: “I still think the b word is harsh and shouldn’t be used. . He know that decision was soft but I respect it. It’s like getting jumped with ur brothers by a gang you should’ve beat then joining the gang that jumped u and ur brothers 2 months later & forgetting about your bros ”

Durant response:
https://twitter.com/KDTrey5/status/1022286434630131713
So,I would get into a gang fight, lose, plot on my brother for 2 months in our home and then go get the gang we lost to and beat him up? U think that low of me CJ? I just did your (expletive) podcast. Snakes in the grass boy I tell ya

CJ's analogy is cringeworthy.

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2018, 09:31:52 AM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
CJ's analogy is cringeworthy.
Its all cringe-worthy.

Though I had to laugh incredibly hard at Durant busting CJ and the Blazers on his own. Now I'm imagining Rajon on a podcast like that during the KG era, would be similar I think.

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2018, 11:14:32 AM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1762
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
I'm just happy this isn't going away and that players are still sore about it. Durant is just upset that the entire world doesn't think he is the greatest player in the NBA now that he's won a couple of [cheap] championships. Nobody who is completely confident in themselves would bother to have these tussles on twitter. But, as nick said, at least now he is arguing with actual players and not teenagers...I'm sure that won't last, though.