Author Topic: Mitchell Robinson blocking Yabusele  (Read 4216 times)

Re: Mitchell Robinson blocking Yabusele
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2018, 10:36:49 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
Robinson would have been shut down by Williams-there is no comparison-semi does not have length,utoff is not a NBA player, Hassan is 6-7.Williams is not benched,has no attitude problems the Celtics do not need to risk his aggravating his contusion/ tendonitis.
Get him home,get him to the Auerbach Facility get him with our big's and with his own coach and  see you at training camp a different player.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 11:55:37 AM by rollie mass »

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2018, 10:51:34 AM »

Offline Chris22

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 460
Robinson would have been shut down by Williams-there is no comparison-semi does not have length,utoff is not a NBA player, Hassan is 6-7.Williams is not benched,has no attitude problems the Celtics do not need to risk his aggravating his contusion/ tendonitis.
Get him home,get him to the Auerbach Facility get him with our big's and with his own coach and it see you at training camp a different player.

My concern are the injury issues.

Knee and leg problems and he hasn't even played one NBA game yet.

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2018, 11:19:29 AM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
i liked robinson as well at #27. however, he seems to be a complete project, far behind williams in terms of his nba game. in the summer league game, he was finishing alley oops and cleaning up garbage around the basket.

will he make meaningful contributions to the Knicks this year? maybe since the knicks are a bad team and would have space for him.  but i think williams will be the better nba player for the short term, and maybe long term as well.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva