Author Topic: Durant arguing with high schoolers on Instagram  (Read 5639 times)

Durant arguing with high schoolers on Instagram
« on: July 11, 2018, 12:31:21 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Imagine being this insecure. I don’t remember MJ or bird doing this

« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 12:38:34 PM by CelticsElite »

Re: Durant arguing with high schoolers on Instagram
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 12:48:29 PM »

Offline tonydelk

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 468
Wow.  The kid was right.  Durant needs to grow up.  Dude makes hundreds of millions of dollars over his career.  Who gives a darn about what anyone things.  One of top 1% of richest people in the US.  Wow.  If he was that insecure about it he should have just signed with Boston.  Who cares you bought a championship KD.  Own up to it.

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 12:57:22 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Durant has shown before how insecure he is but I think Bucketcenter's take here is pure garbage. 2 wrongs....no one right.

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 01:02:58 PM »

Offline johnnygreen

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 298
You don't even need to know anything about basketball to know the kid was right.

I didn't consider LeBron a true champion until he won with Cleveland. For me, the titles in Miami have an asterisk on them. I feel like LeBron may have felt the same way, which may have been one of the reasons for him leaving Miami. The question is, will Durant ever feel the same way? I'm not saying he needs to go back to OKC, but he needs to be the man that brings a title to a different team.

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 01:04:44 PM »

Offline johnnygreen

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 298
Durant has shown before how insecure he is but I think Bucketcenter's take here is pure garbage. 2 wrongs....no one right.

What did the kid get wrong?

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2018, 01:05:50 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25628
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Durant just isn’t an alpha. He’s a thin-skinned front runner who happens to be amazing at basketball.

Replace Durant’s mind/heart with Lebron and he’d easily be the best player in the world.

Steph isn’t in Lebron’s class, either, by the way.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2018, 01:10:35 PM »

Offline rondofan1255

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 527
I'm surprised he didn't use any of his burner accounts for this conversation's replies.  :P

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2018, 01:11:23 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544

Everything except Durant being insecure.

Durant has led his team to the last two championships. Best player on the best team. He really shouldn't be listening to these chumps hating on him. 

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2018, 01:20:45 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge

Durant has led his team to the last two championships. Best player on the best team. He really shouldn't be listening to these chumps hating on him.
durant did not lead those teams, he followed them. He added his stats to a 73 win team. That isn’t leadership

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2018, 01:21:44 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith

KD is a 2 time Finals MVP. Kawhi is a Finals MVP. Both led their teams through the playoffs to become champions.

AD is 24. Lebron led his team to its his first title at 27. Steph first led GSW to a title at 26. Lebron left his first team in the league to join his superfriends to get his first title. Steph has had an incredible front office on the Warriors that built a team around him. Davis is still on his first team and has been a part of one of the worst front offices in the league. Gotta give AD more time before declaring him unable to lead a team to a title.

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2018, 01:26:17 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544

durant did not lead those teams, he followed them. He added his stats to a 73 win team. That isn’t leadership

Best player on the best team. A team mind you, that lost the finals the year before he showed up, making that 73 win season hollow.

The Warriors weren't getting past a healthy Cavs team with LeBron and Kyrie.  They needed Durant to do that.

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2018, 01:27:19 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge

KD is a 2 time Finals MVP. Kawhi is a Finals MVP. Both led their teams through the playoffs to become champions.

AD is 24. Lebron led his team to its his first title at 27. Steph first led GSW to a title at 26. Lebron left his first team in the league to join his superfriends to get his first title. Steph has had an incredible front office on the Warriors that built a team around him. Davis is still on his first team and has been a part of one of the worst front offices in the league. Gotta give AD more time before declaring him unable to lead a team to a title.
iguodala was a finals mvp in 2015. You think he led that team? Hilarious. Kawhi had terrible games and Tim Duncan was the leader,  Finals mvp is meaningless

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2018, 01:29:15 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge

Best player on the best team. A team mind you, that lost the finals the year before he showed up, making that 73 win season hollow.

The Warriors weren't getting past a healthy Cavs team with LeBron and Kyrie.  They needed Durant to do that.
the 73 win team lost because that’s the nature of basketball. Curry had a bad series. It wasn’t a lopsided series where They  needed a Durant level player to get past the Cavs, they just needed a few shots go their way.

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2018, 01:34:05 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith

iguodala was a finals mvp in 2015. You think he led that team? Hilarious. Finals mvp is meaningless
Just because a less than great player won that award does not make the award less meaningful. Apparently by your opinion Pierce didn't lead his team in 2008. Yeah, ridiculous award, Pierce was really nothing of a player ::) ::)

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2018, 02:12:18 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
sad