Author Topic: Spoiler alert: Ant-man and the Wasp - meaning of post credit previews  (Read 2649 times)

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Any other Marvel geek in this forum who has watched this movie and has been following what has been happening in the Marvel Universe?

The post mid preview was a shocker....  I mean it was kind of expected but still shocking  ;D

Any predictions as to what will happen to Ant-Man? 

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Any other Marvel geek in this forum who has watched this movie and has been following what has been happening in the Marvel Universe?

The post mid preview was a shocker....  I mean it was kind of expected but still shocking  ;D

Any predictions as to what will happen to Ant-Man?

Someone calls Orkin? ;) ::) ;D

Online celticinorlando

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 637
  • MASTER OF PANIC
I think he will be rescued by Capt. Marvel at the end of her movie. They both then will hook up with Tony Stark to figure out how and where everyone disappeared to.

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
I think he will be rescued by Capt. Marvel at the end of her movie. They both then will hook up with Tony Stark to figure out how and where everyone disappeared to.

This is what I'm thinking also...

Other thoughts
- Gomara (daughter of Thanos) might still be alive
- on IMDB next Avengers movie ( part 2 to Infinity Wars) - list Evangeline Lilly (the Wasp) as part of the cast (though she was "dust")

May 2019 can't come soon enough

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Antman went into the Quantum Zone prior to Thanos snapping his fingers.  I think he is ok.

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
Antman went into the Quantum Zone prior to Thanos snapping his fingers.  I think he is ok.

yes ....but also is "stuck" like the Wasp was for years