Author Topic: It has started folks... LA media and LeBron  (Read 5204 times)

Re: It has started folks... LA media and LeBron
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2018, 09:58:59 PM »

Offline TomHeinsohn

• NCE
  • Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 33
An FYI for everybody: That MJ quote you see about republicans buying shoes, he never said that. It's a fake quote.

« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2018, 10:03:57 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
An FYI for everybody: That MJ quote you see about republicans buying shoes, he never said that. It's a fake quote.

of course he didnt..... that would be politically incorrect.

« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2018, 10:35:56 PM »

Offline TheisTheisBaby

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 32
The fact that someone actually believes that 50% of the country is racist is astonishing.  So the people that voted for Obama twice that turned around and voted for Trump because they didn't like Hillary are racists?  The people that voted for Obama over Hillary are racists?  I swear to God Liberalism might actually become a legit, documented mental disorder before I die.

You think just because someone is Liberal, or Democrat, or voted for Obama and/or Clinton, that they can't be racist? That's cute.

I can count a number of VERY liberal friends and family that are racist.

I don't think you read my statement correctly.  But if a white person who voted for the black guy over the white woman is "racist" they're very bad at it.  I basically said opposite of what you thought I did.  Democrats are the party of racism historically.  Today's "Liberal left" are the racists along with the "Alt-Right" morons. 

« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2018, 11:57:19 PM »

Offline Ed Hollison

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 195
I'm basically the world's foremost Lebron hater and yet the idea of him as president sounds pretty good about now.
"A thought of hatred must be destroyed by a more powerful thought of love."

http://fruittreeblog.com

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2018, 10:25:07 PM »

Offline TheisTheisBaby

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 32
I'm basically the world's foremost Lebron hater and yet the idea of him as president sounds pretty good about now.

No it doesn't.  Not even one tiny bit.  Can you imagine having a president that would tuck tail and run AGAIN?  We don't need another coward like we had with Obama.

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2018, 10:30:17 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3177

No it doesn't.  Not even one tiny bit.  Can you imagine having a president that would tuck tail and run AGAIN?  We don't need another coward like we had with Obama.

Bonespur..cough, cough....

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2018, 11:00:21 PM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1549
Sam Smith pit it a book and then doubled down on it in a book 2 decades later.  Jordan didn't object until well after that book was out after years if criticism.  It seems to me he probably said it.
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2018, 11:52:21 PM »

Offline green_bballers13

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 321

Books. They have words in the them. Some have the best words. Books (and knowledge) are not very popular right now. They run a distance second place to inherited money. At some point in our future America, books and knowledge will come back in vogue.

I think its funny that the same people who loved Reagan for telling people to break down walls are the same people advocating for walls now. Books are hard to read sometimes.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 12:04:54 AM by green_bballers13 »

« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2018, 01:35:07 AM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 998
Lol LeBron's own mural "king of LA" got vandalized by Lakers fans.

Hilarious seeing a civil war between their fans.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2018, 02:25:08 AM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1395
Sam Smith pit it a book and then doubled down on it in a book 2 decades later.  Jordan didn't object until well after that book was out after years if criticism.  It seems to me he probably said it.

Do you like Lebron less now? I'm genuinely curious

« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2018, 02:25:43 AM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1395

Obama used that to get out of Vietnam?

Bonespur..cough, cough....