Author Topic: 2019 way to early mock draft  (Read 4771 times)

2019 way to early mock draft
« on: June 23, 2018, 10:53:27 PM »

Offline Hawkeye199

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 131
Does anyone have ESPN insider that minds sharing? The Sacramento pick should be really good as the West gets even stronger. I just wanna start preparing early.
zach lavine-jeremy lin-tyus jones
jeremy lamb-tyshen prince-Andre miller
will barton- beljina-
Kevin love-kevin garnet-payne
Karl anthoney Towns-JJ hickson

Re: 2019 way to early mock draft
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 10:57:04 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Idk but I really like cam reddish. Can score from anywhere, excellent defender, ridiculous length and wingspan

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 11:26:26 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
All I know is if in 3 years, Robert Williams is playing like elite Clint Capella and this Sac pick turns out to be #2 and we can add a talent like Barrett or Reddish and they develop can you imagine this team in 2021

Kyrie/Rozier
Brown/(Reddish/Barrett)
Hayward/Ojeleye
Tatum/Yabusele/Theis
Williams/Horford/Theis

In 2021 if everyone develops to best case scenario, thats a dynasty team.

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2018, 11:35:44 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
All I know is if in 3 years, Robert Williams is playing like elite Clint Capella and this Sac pick turns out to be #2 and we can add a talent like Barrett or Reddish and they develop can you imagine this team in 2021

Kyrie/Rozier
Brown/(Reddish/Barrett)
Hayward/Ojeleye
Tatum/Yabusele/Theis
Williams/Horford/Theis

I agree between reddish and Barrett its a toss up. To get one would be great

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2018, 12:03:48 AM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.

Kyrie/Rozier
Brown/(Reddish/Barrett)
Hayward/Ojeleye
Tatum/Yabusele/Theis
Williams/Horford/Theis

Salivating at the thought of that. Holy moly.

To be completely honest, I'm actually very high on Nasir Little. I like his 7'2 wingspan, and his two way potentiality. He's absolutely a menace on the defensive end, and he's developed a more structured handle. His shot is pretty fluid, but he suffers from the same issues as Reddish in that he needs to be more assertive. I like Barrett, but I'm not that high on him, since his shot looks clunky, and he eerily reminds me of a young DeRozan. While DeRozan is absolutely a nice consolation prize in the 2019 draft, but I think Reddish/Nasir, and even Bassey/Zion (he projects to have an underrated passing ability,) could all step into that top 5 range.

Also, mock drafts have us at the 7th pick.  ::)

It is pretty cure that they assume Bagley adds like 5-7 extra wins alone. That team is messy, and doesn't seem like they know what path they are trying to head towards. Going after Hill and Z-Bo had me scratching my head.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2018, 12:14:40 AM »

Offline tazzmaniac

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 549

Kyrie/Rozier
Brown/(Reddish/Barrett)
Hayward/Ojeleye
Tatum/Yabusele/Theis
Williams/Horford/Theis

Salivating at the thought of that. Holy moly.

To be completely honest, I'm actually very high on Nasir Little. I like his 7'2 wingspan, and his two way potentiality. He's absolutely a menace on the defensive end, and he's developed a more structured handle. His shot is pretty fluid, but he suffers from the same issues as Reddish in that he needs to be more assertive. I like Barrett, but I'm not that high on him, since his shot looks clunky, and he eerily reminds me of a young DeRozan. While DeRozan is absolutely a nice consolation prize in the 2019 draft, but I think Reddish/Nasir, and even Bassey/Zion (he projects to have an underrated passing ability,) could all step into that top 5 range.

Also, mock drafts have us at the 7th pick.  ::)

It is pretty cure that they assume Bagley adds like 5-7 extra wins alone. That team is messy, and doesn't seem like they know what path they are trying to head towards. Going after Hill and Z-Bo had me scratching my head.
Mocks show them as the 7th pick because they finished 7th worst this season. 

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2018, 01:00:58 AM »

Offline DarrenTillis

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 4
They have C's picking at #2 and choosing Nassir Little, who to me is the #1 prospect in college, even ahead of R.J. Barrett.  He was the MVP of the McDonald's game and has been drawing Kawhi Leonard comparisons. 

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2018, 01:09:14 AM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
They have C's picking at #2 and choosing Nassir Little, who to me is the #1 prospect in college, even ahead of R.J. Barrett.  He was the MVP of the McDonald's game and has been drawing Kawhi Leonard comparisons.

Hey welcome to the boards! TP for you!  ;D

And I didn't see that, I did check out the Kentucky blog, and they do they have us at 2nd, picking Nasir Little.

But other than that, every other mock draft has around the 7th spot.

Either way, hopefully we can draft Nasir, although I'll be surprised if he goes 2nd. Most scouts/people seem to be enamored with Reddish.

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2018, 01:18:58 AM »

Offline tazzmaniac

• Don Nelson

Hey welcome to the boards! TP for you!  ;D

And I didn't see that, I did check out the Kentucky blog, and they do they have us at 2nd, picking Nasir Little.

But other than that, every other mock draft has around the 7th spot.

Either way, hopefully we can draft Nasir, although I'll be surprised if he goes 2nd. Most scouts/people seem to be enamored with Reddish.
If the Kings do finish 2nd worst the lottery odds are:

1st   2nd   3rd   4th  5th   6th
.140 .134 .127 .120 .278 .200

Of course if it ends up 1st, the Sixers keep it and we get their pick which is likely mid 20s. 

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2018, 01:36:57 AM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge

Kyrie/Rozier
Brown/(Reddish/Barrett)
Hayward/Ojeleye
Tatum/Yabusele/Theis
Williams/Horford/Theis

Imagine these guys winning gold in olympics after winning a few banners. It would go down in Celtics history
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 01:54:11 AM by CelticsElite »

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2018, 01:41:24 AM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
I want to emphasize and run the official Nasir Little hype train.

This guy is going to be a problem in the future. He improved his ball handling, fine tuned his jab steps, his jumper looks way better than before.

I take him over Reddish personally. He's also in the gifted program and is in honors.

He locked down Zion multiple times on plays, and literally took him out of the game at times. I think that is my main issue with Zion, when he isn't leaping to the hoop for lobs, or making post plays near the free throw line, he's virtually non-existent offensively. He really needs to fix and work on his jump shot to have a shot. You can only get so far in the NBA based on athleticism.

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2018, 01:59:56 AM »

Offline tazzmaniac

• Don Nelson

This guy is going to be a problem in the future. He improved his ball handling, fine tuned his jab steps, his jumper looks way better than before.

I take him over Reddish personally. He's also in the gifted program and is in honors.

He locked down Zion multiple times on plays, and literally took him out of the game at times. I think that is my main issue with Zion, when he isn't leaping to the hoop for lobs, or making post plays near the free throw line, he's virtually non-existent offensively. He really needs to fix and work on his jump shot to have a shot. You can only get so far in the NBA based on athleticism.
Where is Little going to college? 

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2018, 02:00:03 AM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge

Zion is Julius randle 2.0 to me. Possibly worse cuz randle has a jumper. It isn't a great one though

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2018, 02:01:32 AM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge

Where is Little going to college?
north Carolina tar heels. Looks like he's originally from central florida area near orlando where Doc and Austin rivers are from

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/basketball/recruiting/player/_/id/216612/nassir-little

Was recruited by duke, Miami, GT, Arizona

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2018, 02:34:13 AM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion

Zion is Julius randle 2.0 to me. Possibly worse cuz randle has a jumper. It isn't a great one though
Zion is wayyy more athletic than Randle
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)