Author Topic: My 2018-19 Celtics roster: (hopefully)  (Read 1898 times)

My 2018-19 Celtics roster: (hopefully)
« on: June 19, 2018, 03:04:06 PM »

Offline Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 412
My 2018-19 Celtics roster:

Is to keep the team as is!!! We was one game away from the finals and that was w/o Irving, Hayward & Theiss...no doubt we could put up better fight then Cavs against G.S. did...so try and resign Smart, if not, theres other players out there like Evans or Reddick..27th pick, just pick whoever scouts like the best that is left...and get extra big like Monroe or Noel...please no more lebron or leonard trades rumors!
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

Re: My 2018-19 Celtics roster: (hopefully)
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 03:06:46 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Agree. Ainge already won this  off-season by adding a healthy Hayward and healthy kyrie to a team that was 5 wins away from a banner. No need to make a big trade

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 03:07:27 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 637
  • MASTER OF PANIC
This is interesting...

Probasketballdraft

@Probballdraft
Following Following @Probballdraft
More
Another draft nugget......the @celtics are aggressively pursuing a trade up and are targeting Luka Doncic. There is some competition from other teams looking to move up for him too.

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2018, 04:36:15 PM »

Offline GreenEnvy

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1031
This is interesting...

Probasketballdraft

@Probballdraft
More
Another draft nugget......the @celtics are aggressively pursuing a trade up and are targeting Luka Doncic. There is some competition from other teams looking to move up for him too.

That is interesting.

Can’t see how the price won’t be too high. I don’t think Rozier and SAC19 are enough.

Also don’t see how he fits alongside Kyrie.... unless he could be moved for Kawhi?

Brown for Doncic? Seems risky, Brown was the #3 pick and we know he can ball. Doncic’s defense and athleticism are questions, two things Brown is elite at.

Doncic/Rozier
Leonard/Smart?
Hayward/Morris
Tatum/Theis
Horford/Baynes?

Interesting.
CELTICS 2024

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2018, 04:59:57 PM »

Offline CF033

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 74
I agree with the OP... I hate all the trade rumors surrounding Leonard and LeBron and the Celts... I'll be happy when they're over with and we don't have either of them on our team. Go to the Lakers lol.

The only trade for the draft I'm remotely interested in is to get high enough to draft Mo Bamba. And to do it without trading Brown or Tatum. If not though no big deal, we're still going to kick arse next year regardless.

So many rumors for a team that really doesn't need to change much let alone a major move.

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2018, 05:20:35 PM »

Online RodyTur10

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 291
  • Always offline from 9pm till 3am
I agree with the OP... I hate all the trade rumors surrounding Leonard and LeBron and the Celts... I'll be happy when they're over with and we don't have either of them on our team. Go to the Lakers lol.

The only trade for the draft I'm remotely interested in is to get high enough to draft Mo Bamba. And to do it without trading Brown or Tatum. If not though no big deal, we're still going to kick arse next year regardless.

So many rumors for a team that really doesn't need to change much let alone a major move.

I fully agree as well.

It's like you're on a summer vacation into the country in the middle of nowhere and enjoying the  weather, the beautiful landscape and silence with noone around. It's perfect. And then you see a sheep grazing in the valley.

EDIT:Completely inappropriate and against site rules. Do not ever post something like that again or you will be having a long vacation from CB
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 05:42:12 PM by nickagneta »

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2018, 05:22:36 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804

I fully agree as well.

It's like you're on a summer vacation into the country in the middle of nowhere and enjoying the  weather, the beautiful landscape and silence with noone around. It's perfect. And then you see a sheep grazing in the valley.

👀 What?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 05:41:07 PM by nickagneta »
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2018, 05:58:31 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
This is interesting...

Probasketballdraft

@Probballdraft
More

Lol, but of course ::).

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2018, 07:03:10 PM »

Offline Sophomore

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 823
This is interesting...

Probasketballdraft

@Probballdraft
More

Don’t tell saltlover - get his hopes up too high!

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2018, 07:14:44 PM »

Offline Fred Roberts

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 102
Agree. Stand pat, get rid of #28, draft well at #27, back fill big slot with Noel, Baynes or another high upside guy and get healthy and cohesive!!!

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2018, 07:30:43 PM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 972
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."

I fully agree as well.

EDIT:Completely inappropriate and against site rules. Do not ever post something like that again or you will be having a long vacation from CB
What gives nick?  I must have missed whatever was inappropriate, but I’d like to know so I don’t make the same mistake.

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2018, 09:02:09 AM »

Online RodyTur10

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 291
  • Always offline from 9pm till 3am
What gives nick?  I must have missed whatever was inappropriate, but I’d like to know so I don’t make the same mistake.

I made an inappropriate joke (for this platform) with sexual context which I agree with Nick that I shouldn't have posted. It was funnier in Dutch anyway.