Poll

How Would You React?

Ecstatic! Monitoring Updates All Day And "Hoping Good Things Come Out Of It"
12 (41.4%)
I Simply Wouldn't Care That Day And "Hope For The Worst". Would Go On With Life And Wouldn't Even Bother Thinking About It At All
17 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: IF Lebron Came Here For A Meeting, How Would You React That Day?  (Read 4180 times)

Re: IF Lebron Came Here For A Meeting, How Would You React That Day?
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2018, 04:54:03 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Why would LeBron ever take the MLE, and if so, why not go to the Rockets?

He would not some guys must think real life is NBA Live or whatever video game they play these days.

« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2018, 05:27:23 PM »

Offline johnnygreen

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 298

LOL. If LeBron thinks JR Smith is brain dead at times, then why would he want to play with James Harden? Harden literally flat lines when the pressure rises in the playoffs.

BTW, I didn't say Danny should offer LeBron the MLE. I asked if LeBron would think about it from his perspective, so that his new team would stay intact and remain championship caliber. After all, if LeBron just wants to win titles at this point, then some sacrifices need to be made, and money may have to be LeBron's. I'm not delusional to think LeBron would accept the MLE, so it may be more of a question of does LeBron want cake (titles) and eat it too (max salary).

« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2018, 05:33:23 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.

LOL. If LeBron thinks JR Smith is brain dead at times, then why would he want to play with James Harden? Harden literally flat lines when the pressure rises in the playoffs.

BTW, I didn't say Danny should offer LeBron the MLE. I asked if LeBron would think about it from his perspective, so that his new team would stay intact and remain championship caliber. After all, if LeBron just wants to win titles at this point, then some sacrifices need to be made, and money may have to be LeBron's. I'm not delusional to think LeBron would accept the MLE, so it may be more of a question of does LeBron want cake (titles) and eat it too (max salary).

You can't compare JR Smith to Harden, despite their lack of mental aptitude under heavy pressure/adversity. Harden is a MVP type of player. Putting him with LeBron/CP3 just make it that much easier for him to either catch and shoot on 3's, or create plenty of space without any double teams on iso.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different