Author Topic: The Alienation of Kyrie Irving by Media  (Read 7706 times)

Re: The Alienation of Kyrie Irving by Media
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2018, 06:28:35 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386
roy-www.youtube.com/eomwatch?v=mum1m78Y6ibo---as he savages Kyrie again and i have watched him visually titled" Black Friday:Kyrie irving just destroyed his trade value,plus Embid wants Lebron"
calling some Celtics pretty boys
And Kyrie had a deviated rectum for not showing for 7th game and said that at another time about his Dad
Just called us blind in our love of Kyrie as Kyrie was so disgusted at Celtics success he didn't drive 4hrs in one of his fast cars.
I watched this guy on screen it was Jeff Clark

LOL ;D. TP for the laugh, Rollie ;D.

LOL YES

« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2018, 06:47:01 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
roy-www.youtube.com/eomwatch?v=mum1m78Y6ibo---as he savages Kyrie again and i have watched him visually titled" Black Friday:Kyrie irving just destroyed his trade value,plus Embid wants Lebron"
And Kyrie had a deviated rectum for not showing for 7th game and said that at another time about his Dad
Just called us blind in our love of Kyrie as Kyrie was so disgusted at Celtics success he didn't drive 4hrs in one of his fast cars.

LOL YES
Now we know why Kyrie couldn't sit on the bench for game 7, he had a deviated rectum. Talk about a pain in the ass.

« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2018, 12:24:01 PM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975

LOL YES

In a thread about Kyrie being insulted, the biggest insult comes accidentally.

« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2018, 02:08:58 PM »

Offline chambers

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 943
  • Boston Celtics= Championships, nothing less.
Scout's honor has some great analysis on the Celtics.
He's gone way off recently on anti kyrie tangents and they are getting old.
Tends to get too emotional in his analysis (he's a fan after all) with Irving and often morphs his kyrie hate into political and often at times racist generalizations about african americans. Quite bizarre when it happens.
Good listen for fan analysis. He's a deep/next level thinker which i love.
I just wish he'd cool off with so much kyrie hate.

By the way, Scouts Hinor is brown. Like Indian or Pakistani American im pretty sure.
He certainly aint Jeff clarke lil.
"We are lucky we have a very patient GM that isn't willing to settle for being good and coming close. He wants to win a championship and we have the potential to get there still with our roster and assets."

quoting 'Greg B' on RealGM after 2017 trade deadline.
Read that last line again. One more time.

« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2018, 02:20:39 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
The media just don't understand the Flat Earth idea.

« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2018, 03:53:09 PM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
My sincerest apology to Jeff Cark the only thing i could have done was somehow clicked on your malibag episode and jumped to scout honors` and connected your face and his voice i could have sworn a couple weeks it was you visually and i have gone backwards and the you tube format has changed and the episodes have disappeared--i read and watch a lot of stuff and it was time when skip bayless was webcasting from home and burned/bummed out and i thought scouts honor was losing it also-i did read some of your articles` and listened to mailbag -content was nowhere near scouts honor i re
i have been convinced, i was somehow wrong -maybe my anger at Scouts Honors content needed a face-
-my sincerest apology again
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 03:59:10 PM by rollie mass »

« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2018, 04:55:46 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
In a thread about Kyrie being insulted, the biggest insult comes accidentally.

That made me laugh as well.

« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2018, 05:20:30 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji

LOL YES
Now we know why Kyrie couldn't sit on the bench for game 7, he had a deviated rectum. Talk about a pain in the ass.

Hehe ;D. And to think that we were making the guy the...butt of all of our jokes ;) ::) ;D *groan*.

« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2018, 10:46:50 PM »

Offline ThaPreacher

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 174
  • THA PREACHER
Its the same  guy ---google it-its a webcast
Its the same guy from the celtics mailbag-
He does Scouts honor probably from home anytime peace guys--
Roy i am not trying to be contentious but the guy writes differently than his Scouts Honor webcast-

They’re both named Jeff Clark but it’s not the same guy.  There’s another Jeff Clark who used to do some sports articles.  He probably branched our into video.

Jeff Clark on CB is about the farthest thing from a Kyrie-hating conspiracy theorist.  Here’s our Jeff Clark:

https://www.celticsblog.com/2017/8/23/16188016/jeff-clark-reacts-to-kyrie-irving-isaiah-thomas-trade-facebook-live-celtics-cavaliers-cavs

In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us. But as sure as my name is Lucky Day, the people of Santa Poco can conquer their own personal El Guapo, who also happens to be *the actual* El Guapo

Our El Guapo is the  real  one!
"Just do what you do best."  -Red Auerbach-

« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2018, 08:48:58 PM »

Offline Jeff

• CelticsBlog CEO
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 301
  • ranter
I don't have a podcast, never heard of this Scouts Honor thing
Faith and Sports - an essay by Jeff Clark

"Know what I pray for? The strength to change what I can, the inability to accept what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference." - Calvin (Bill Watterson)

« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2018, 10:17:32 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 637
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Media wants him in New York so bad that they are creating issues.

« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2018, 10:30:52 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
Tarheels is pulling strings in the media lol
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2018, 06:39:44 AM »

Offline tenn_smoothie

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 722
I wonder if Danny’s ability to move players will hinder our ability to maintain long relationships (Tatum retiring a Celtic). Players may never feel like they’re here forever between rumors and Ainge trading players away.

Well said and I'm afraid that there is truth to this. Danny should take some lessons from how Red treated players instead of trying to prove that he is smarter. I would love to see the Twin J's retiring their numbers together one nite in the future - right up there next to the four or five banners they win during their time as Celtics.
The Four Celtic Generals:
Russell - Cowens - Bird - Garnett

The Four Celtic Lieutenants:
Cousy - Havlicek - McHale - Pierce