Author Topic: The scenario under which I'd be totally cool with Bron coming to Boston  (Read 2236 times)

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136
This would never happen

Bron says he's all about his family these days. Fine. Great. I totally respect that. Honestly we need way more of that and I NOTE LeBron has NEVER been accused or caught with PEDs or a mistress or gangs or violence or ANY of that stuff. His biggest question mark is some of his leftist leanings, which to be honest....I have no problem with whatsoever. I'm not his father.

So ....he says it's all about his family. Fine.

I want to hear his wife say "We are well aware of the schools in the Boston area and that's why we're coming here."

Let's hear his kid say "The best private schools are in New England. Hook me up with Choate or Deerfield or Philips Andover or Exeter or whatever you got."

Let's hear Bryce be like "You guys stated the Revolution. You better believe I made Danny Ainge take me to Concord and Lexington and Bunker Hill."

Lets hear them talk about our hospitals blah blah.

Let's hear from the Jameses.  Till then he's just a basketball player to me.

I love myself some Robin Hayward and Mrs. Horford.  NOT the Jameses.

I have first hand knowledge from a guy that went to high school with LeBron that his wife has been fine with him cheating on him, and they had her sign a confidentiality agreement that she wouldn't talk

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
This would never happen

Bron says he's all about his family these days. Fine. Great. I totally respect that. Honestly we need way more of that and I NOTE LeBron has NEVER been accused or caught with PEDs or a mistress or gangs or violence or ANY of that stuff. His biggest question mark is some of his leftist leanings, which to be honest....I have no problem with whatsoever. I'm not his father.

I want to hear his wife say "We are well aware of the schools in the Boston area and that's why we're coming here."

Let's hear his kid say "The best private schools are in New England. Hook me up with Choate or Deerfield or Philips Andover or Exeter or whatever you got."

Let's hear Bryce be like "You guys stated the Revolution. You better believe I made Danny Ainge take me to Concord and Lexington and Bunker Hill."

I have first hand knowledge from a guy that went to high school with LeBron that his wife has been fine with him cheating on him, and they had her sign a confidentiality agreement that she wouldn't talk
LeBron took all the knowledge of the guys that came before him and perfected it - both on and off the court.  He's going to achieve his goals of being a basketball billionaire.  The guy had a 100 million Nike contract while he was still in high school.  He has basically been doing everything perfect since high school - so I totally believe this.  Kudos to him and his team for having the foresight to set this up.  Surely that was a condition of her being fortunate enough to marry him and being selected to rear his heirs.  Basically the Charlie Bucket of basketball wives.  Set for life.  I'm sure Lord James was wise enough to set up an iron clad prenup as well.  He's been with her since high school, but only agreed to marry her 11 years into the relationship.  Smart. LeBron gets to have the best of both worlds - the celebrity/superstar athlete lifestyle and all the inevitable perks that go with that - plus build a family where he can grow his basketball monarchy.  Truly the King.  Respect.

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
This would never happen

LeBron took all the knowledge of the guys that came before him and perfected it - both on and off the court.  He's going to achieve his goals of being a basketball billionaire.  The guy had a 100 million Nike contract while he was still in high school.  He has basically been doing everything perfect since high school - so I totally believe this.  Kudos to him and his team for having the foresight to set this up.  Surely that was a condition of her being fortunate enough to marry him and being selected to rear his heirs.  Basically the Charlie Bucket of basketball wives.  Set for life.  I'm sure Lord James was wise enough to set up an iron clad prenup as well.  He's been with her since high school, but only agreed to marry her 11 years into the relationship.  Smart. LeBron gets to have the best of both worlds - the celebrity/superstar athlete lifestyle and all the inevitable perks that go with that - plus build a family where he can grow his basketball monarchy.  Truly the King.  Respect.

Lol.  You are very good at what you do.  Sincerely mean that.
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC