Author Topic: My video on why I'm still mad at Durant  (Read 3409 times)

My video on why I'm still mad at Durant
« on: June 04, 2018, 12:38:16 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
I took a bunch of ambien and woke up to a 13 minute video rant on why I'm still salty about Kevin Durant's decision:  https://youtu.be/4DSUEnBclQ8

Really need the Big 5 Celtics (Kyrie/Brown/Hayward/Tatum/Horford) to stop them next year

Re: My video on why I'm still mad at Durant
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 12:39:58 AM »

Offline KungPoweChicken

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 228
I took a bunch of ambien and woke up to a 13 minute video rant on why I'm still salty about Kevin Durant's decision:  https://youtu.be/4DSUEnBclQ8

Really need the Big 5 Celtics (Kyrie/Brown/Hayward/Tatum/Horford) to stop them next year

How many milligrams in total?

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 12:43:04 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish

How many milligrams in total?
Enough to fake a really bad accent

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 12:52:15 AM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.

Great video dunno why you got so many dislikes. But I will agree that the video is a little overdone. I don't see Golden State winning anymore than 7 titles max.. people think even though their stacked that injuries, luck, complacency and cap space issues never run into play. Just like Celtics were the contending favorites, I think Curry and Durant will eventually have serious health issues going forward. The problem is they are just weak minded individuals. Draymond has technical foul issues and abrasive on court personality.

Klay is very soundly observant and relaxed dude. I actually like him the most. He really seems to express interest in the team and loves nothing more than winning.

Durant just seems like the most mentally weak minded person here for obvious reasons. Curry seems like the type who is up and down. He doesn't seem like a true leader to me. Also his comments about not being Finals MVP seems like the ideology and thoughts will contrast and become an conflict between Durant and Curry. Who both believe they deserve Finals MVP.

We will see how everything ends up.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2018, 12:55:34 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish

Great video dunno why you got so many dislikes. But I will agree that the video is a little overdone. I don't see Golden State winning anymore than 7 titles max.. people think even though their stacked that injuries, luck, complacency and cap space issues never run into play. Just like Celtics were the contending favorites, I think Curry and Durant will eventually have serious health issues going forward. The problem is they are just weak minded individuals. Draymond has technical foul issues and abrasive on court personality.

Klay is very soundly observant and relaxed dude. I actually like him the most. He really seems to express interest in the team and loves nothing more than winning.

Durant just seems like the most mentally weak minded person here for obvious reasons. Curry seems like the type who is up and down. He doesn't seem like a true leader to me. Also his comments about not being Finals MVP seems like the ideology and thoughts will contrast and become an conflict between Durant and Curry. Who both believe they deserve Finals MVP.

We will see how everything ends up.
Most of the dislikes are from Warriors fans on Reddit.  It didn't go over well.

The rest of the dislikes are from Kevin Durant burner accounts.

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2018, 12:57:47 AM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
Main thing that stood out to me was in that old footage of Durant, he's clearly a few inches shorter than he is now.  I knew that already but it's remarkable how noticeable it is.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2018, 01:02:20 AM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
The more I think about it, the more it makes sense. I would never want LeBron here, but if anyone can make LeBron fit and want to try to align himself in our system, it's Stevens and Ainge.

I know it's controversial and I don't even know if it could happen. But if the Celtics did a trade of Hayward, Rozier and some draft picks for LeBron, it would help them either use Hayward as their main stay or valuable trade piece given if he comes back healthy and some ability to recoup or rebuild. Could Kyrie put his feelings and emotions aside and take LeBron in?

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2018, 01:03:21 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
The more I think about it, the more it makes sense. I would never want LeBron here, but if anyone can make LeBron fit and want to try to align himself in our system, it's Stevens and Ainge.

I know it's controversial and I don't even know if it could happen. But if the Celtics did a trade of Hayward, Rozier and some draft picks for LeBron, it would help them either use Hayward as their main stay or valuable trade piece given if he comes back healthy and some ability to recoup or rebuild. Could Kyrie put his feelings and emotions aside and take LeBron in?
Bron at PF would be sick.

PG - Kyrie, SG - Brown, SF - Tatum, PF - Bron, C - Horford.

Scary

FWIW, I don't think there is any bad blood between Kyrie and Bron.  That was fabricated drama.  The real reason Kyrie wanted out didn't really have anything to do with disliking LeBron.  Those two have a lot of mutual respect/love for each other.

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2018, 01:06:11 AM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas

Scary

You still.on Ambien? Not giving your usual interesting hot takes or responses that we have either come to love or hate from you.

Do yoiu think Kyrie and LeBron can compete together? LeBron doesn't even need to score. If he can drive and kick, he could lead or be top 5 in APG. And he wouldn't even need to play defense lol.

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2018, 01:14:20 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish

Scary

You still.on Ambien? Not giving your usual interesting hot takes or responses that we have either come to love or hate from you.

Do yoiu think Kyrie and LeBron can compete together? LeBron doesn't even need to score. If he can drive and kick, he could lead or be top 5 in APG. And he wouldn't even need to play defense lol.
Yeah I edited my post above.  I don't believe there is any actual bad blood between Kyrie and LeBron.  That was a fake story.  The reason Kyrie wanted out had less to do with LeBron and more to do with taking control of his own career path BEFORE LeBron bailed.  Those two have a ton of mutual respect and love for each other.  If you saw them at the All-star game... those two are totally cool with each other.

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2018, 01:19:00 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
You sound like Donnie Wahlberg ;D.

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2018, 02:27:59 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 560
  • STAND FIRM, SAY NO TO VIBE MEN
Main thing that stood out to me was in that old footage of Durant, he's clearly a few inches shorter than he is now.  I knew that already but it's remarkable how noticeable it is.
I'd pay a fortune to be able to grow like that lel
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2018, 06:56:37 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
I am sure he is not losing any sleep over this matter.

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2018, 07:07:11 AM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion
TP for LeBron's infinity gauntlet, rofl.

Good vid
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2018, 07:32:34 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
You sound like Donnie Wahlberg ;D.
thanks