Author Topic: T. Thompson fined 25k, flagrant reduced to a flagrant 1  (Read 842 times)

T. Thompson fined 25k, flagrant reduced to a flagrant 1
« on: June 01, 2018, 11:32:10 PM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1544
So no suspensions for anyone heading into game 2.
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

Re: T. Thompson fined 25k, flagrant reduced to a flagrant 1
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 11:36:37 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 996
Should've knocked Draymond Green's teeth out. Hate that punk.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 07:50:09 AM »

Offline hodgy03038

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 440
  • Marcus Smart #1 Fan

Everybody wants to punch Draymond in the face. I wouldn't mind watching. What really gets me is how he is like the only player that can consistently yell at refs and get away with it. And not only yell but go on and on and on and get away with it. Wouldn't surprise me if he gets close to his 7 techs again.

Now if given the chance the one player I would like to punch in the face is JR Smith. Because he is so dirty and always has done dirty things to the Celts. He is a classic punk & thug. I feel so good about his personal screw up for his team.

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 07:58:46 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 560
  • STAND FIRM, SAY NO TO VIBE MEN

Everybody wants to punch Draymond in the face. I wouldn't mind watching. What really gets me is how he is like the only player that can consistently yell at refs and get away with it. And not only yell but go on and on and on and get away with it. Wouldn't surprise me if he gets close to his 7 techs again.

Now if given the chance the one player I would like to punch in the face is JR Smith. Because he is so dirty and always has done dirty things to the Celts. He is a classic punk & thug. I feel so good about his personal screw up for his team.
For me what really gets me going about Draymond is that he's incredibly dirty, not Laimbeer level but those malicious "extensions" of his limbs come close (eg. Nutcracking Adams when he failed on his layups, trying to throw Harden to the ground after he got dunked on, etc.). And he acts like he's a clean defender.
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA