Poll

Honestly, What Do You Expect Happens This Summer?

Nothing Much. Just Small-to-Moderate Moves Like Re-Signing Some Guys, Adding Some Depth, Testing Market On Some Guys, Replacing Some Departing Players, Maybe Small Trades (Including Either Moving Up A Few Spots Or Trading Down From Pick #27)
27 (69.2%)
We Actually Make One Or Multiple BIG, Surprising Moves (Huge Trade Up Into Draft Lottery And/Or Trade For Another Star/Superstar)
12 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Can't Wait For A "Big Rumor-Filled" Yet Relatively Quiet Summer  (Read 4898 times)

Re: Can't Wait For A "Big Rumor-Filled" Yet Relatively Quiet Summer
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2018, 06:56:00 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2923
  • On To Banner 18!
This is the "calm before the storm"

Starting tomorrow, get ready for A TON of more rumors with Draft Day 4 days away, and of course FA about two weeks away  :P

It's definitely gotten spicy with the rumor that Kawhi officially wants out now. (Very unexpected)
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2018, 07:04:50 PM »

Offline Sketch5

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280

Starting tomorrow, get ready for A TON of more rumors with Draft Day 4 days away, and of course FA about two weeks away  :P

It's definitely gotten spicy with the rumor that Kawhi officially wants out now. (Very unexpected)

Yeah, didn't the lotto pick last year happen around Monday? Thursday, I aint getting crap done for work. LOL

« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2018, 08:13:11 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • On To Banner 18!

Yeah, didn't the lotto pick last year happen around Monday? Thursday, I aint getting crap done for work. LOL

Yeah I work at a hospital now but this month it's mostly training just 2-3 days a week (about 5-6 hours each day), BUT one day I work this week is Thursday LOL. Definitely checking my phone a little more than usual for the rumors/reports   :P

« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2018, 08:41:13 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 907

Yeah I work at a hospital now but this month it's mostly training just 2-3 days a week (about 5-6 hours each day), BUT one day I work this week is Thursday LOL. Definitely checking my phone a little more than usual for the rumors/reports   :P

Please post the name of the hospital so that, if I get an emergency, I'll know where not to go! :)

"Phantom, the patient is dying!"

"Yeah, but there's a Kawhi to the Celtics rumor!"

Mike

« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2018, 08:47:04 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • On To Banner 18!

Please post the name of the hospital so that, if I get an emergency, I'll know where not to go! :)

"Phantom, the patient is dying!"

"Yeah, but there's a Kawhi to the Celtics rumor!"

Mike

I'm a student intern/assistant in a large department so thankfully I'm not killing folks yet LOL.

And honestly it will probably be more like:

"Phantom, you need to do this"

I can't. I need to respond to this ridiculous trade idea/post made by someone on Celticsblog  :P

« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2018, 09:54:53 PM »

Offline rondofan1255

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 527
I think Dallas will be major player in free agency..

How so? :D