Author Topic: Draymond mocking Perkins for being bench cheerleader  (Read 3218 times)

Re: Draymond mocking Perkins for being bench cheerleader
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2018, 05:37:50 AM »

Offline 2short

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 428
It's amazing how Perkins has had this long of a career while never possessing NBA talent. Good for him. Collect those checks!
Green is a fake tough guy.  Perk would destroy him.
Both of these but with love for Perk.  I want him to get as many years in nba at this point, guy is still so young.  He fit a slot for the C's and will always be remembered fondly by me.  Great low post defender, good rebounder, good shot blocker.  Funny that could be a discussion on Greg Kite 8)

Perk is his "prime" would level green (if he could catch him).  Perk has done well for a h.s. Kid with not a lot of talent.  He worked very hard and when he finally retires I hope he has a big chest of cash and a nice retirement, he must be close to 15 years in nba at this point.  Go fishing big guy!

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2018, 06:06:45 AM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25627
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
It's amazing how Perkins has had this long of a career while never possessing NBA talent. Good for him. Collect those checks!

He helped us win a championship and probably would have again in 2010 if he didn't get hurt.

I love Perk, don’t get me wrong. But he was only good next to KG.

Perk was good until he tore his ACL.

He was averaging 10 points / 8 rebounds / 2 blocks / 60% FG% as a defensive stopper.   He did that at his age 25 season. Then, he got hurt, was asked to lose a lot of weight, and never really recovered.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2018, 06:17:23 AM »

Online tenn_smoothie

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 732

He helped us win a championship and probably would have again in 2010 if he didn't get hurt.

And would have again in 2011 if he didn't get traded.
The Four Celtic Generals:
Russell - Cowens - Bird - Garnett

The Four Celtic Lieutenants:
Cousy - Havlicek - McHale - Pierce

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2018, 01:13:05 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 999
I wished Tristan Thompson threw a punch at Draymond Green's face last night if he knew he was getting ejected.

Guy p---es me off with his antics and he's just an overrated bum.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2018, 01:19:13 PM »

Offline hodgy03038

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 440
  • Marcus Smart #1 Fan

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2018, 01:25:13 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS

I love Perk, don’t get me wrong. But he was only good next to KG.

Perk was good until he tore his ACL.

He was averaging 10 points / 8 rebounds / 2 blocks / 60% FG% as a defensive stopper.   He did that at his age 25 season. Then, he got hurt, was asked to lose a lot of weight, and never really recovered.
He had to be the top low post defender around the time he’d straight clamp up opposing bigs. Loved Perk.
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk