Author Topic: I ain't mad at Babs Bottini  (Read 3805 times)

I ain't mad at Babs Bottini
« on: May 31, 2018, 10:13:20 AM »

Offline jaketwice

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 102
Stand by your man girl!

I also think it's reasonable for a man to share sensitive information with his wife. Although I bet they are having a massive fight right now. And obviously it's not reasonable to share info with her moving forward.

Nice to see a woman down for her man.

Re: I ain't mad at Babs Bottini
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 10:17:52 AM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1533
It is illegal to share confidential medical records with anyone.  Thus, not reasonable at all to share that information.
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 10:20:57 AM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
I still think Bryan Colangelo should be fired even if all three were really his wife's accounts. (which we still do not know with any certainty)

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2018, 10:23:48 AM »

Offline jaketwice

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 102
It is illegal to share confidential medical records with anyone.  Thus, not reasonable at all to share that information.

Sure. Have you ever been married? You don't think Okafor failing that physical was super frustrating?

Moreover - how "confidential," was it? Collars was just trying to protect Jah's career. I'm sure the team could have disclosed the reason the trade failed.

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2018, 01:31:32 PM »

Offline rondofan1255

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 527
Wouldn't be surprising if he tweeted on the accounts connected to his wife's number. If it is his wife, is he really going to try to claim that he shouldn't have known and didn't know?

Bryan Colangelo tells me via text: "Someone's out to get me. ... This is clearly not me." Colangelo adds that he's "hopeful to resolve this soon."

https://twitter.com/Schultz_Report/status/1001938067136139265

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2018, 01:33:25 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
I think Colangelo is just in full denial mode. Its clearly him or someone close to him and he knew enough to tell them to cut it out at the least.

Given that the other 3 accounts were taken down within minutes of the Ringer asking for comment on the other two accounts. He or someone within the 76ers had to notify whomever ran the accounts.

I do not think he survives.

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2018, 02:28:32 PM »

Offline gift

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 291
Wouldn't be surprising if he tweeted on the accounts connected to his wife's number. If it is his wife, is he really going to try to claim that he shouldn't have known and didn't know?

Bryan Colangelo tells me via text: "Someone's out to get me. ... This is clearly not me." Colangelo adds that he's "hopeful to resolve this soon."

https://twitter.com/Schultz_Report/status/1001938067136139265

Seems like a weird thing to say. If it's really not you, there's no 'getting you'. I just don't think that would be on your mind if this legitimately came out of nowhere and you knew nothing about it.

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2018, 02:30:04 PM »

Offline gift

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
And if these twitter guys were such defenders of Bryan, where are they now to be like "no I'm not Colangelo, here I'll prove it"?

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2018, 02:31:06 PM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith

Sure. Have you ever been married? You don't think Okafor failing that physical was super frustrating?

Moreover - how "confidential," was it? Collars was just trying to protect Jah's career. I'm sure the team could have disclosed the reason the trade failed.
And it is still illegal to share that information.  Unless Okafor and Fultz signed releases allowing Colangelo to tell his wife about their medical conditions, Colangelo violated the law.  It really is that simple. 

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2018, 02:31:39 PM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
And if these twitter guys were such defenders of Bryan, where are they now to be like "no I'm not Colangelo, here I'll prove it"?
If they were setting him up, why would they do that?

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2018, 02:32:01 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386

And it is still illegal to share that information.  Unless Okafor and Fultz signed releases allowing Colangelo to tell his wife about their medical conditions, Colangelo violated the law.  It really is that simple.

what was fultz' medical issue that was disclosed?

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2018, 02:45:45 PM »

Offline gift

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
If they were setting him up, why would they do that?

I don't give any credence to anyone setting him up. I'm saying if the accounts were legit. I don't think there's an argument for conspiracy here.

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2018, 02:47:46 PM »

Offline gift

• NCE
  • Ray Allen

Is it illegal to disclose a failed physical? Or perhaps a failed physical was implied but not disclosed. I haven't seen proof of medical info being communicated directly. I mean, it's likely if the accounts really were someone else outside of the organization. But no direct proof of that. These tweets could have happened without those violations.

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2018, 03:02:43 PM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith

what was fultz' medical issue that was disclosed?
That he wasn't injured and that the shooting woes were a mental thing.  That would be disclosing medical results and in violation of HIPPA.  The government doesn't mess around with those things.  It is a serious offense to violate HIPPA. 

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2018, 03:05:32 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Stand by your man girl!

I also think it's reasonable for a man to share sensitive information with his wife. Although I bet they are having a massive fight right now. And obviously it's not reasonable to share info with her moving forward.

Nice to see a woman down for her man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTxZeHy4kOI

;D