Author Topic: On the bright side, Celts had no chance vs GSW  (Read 983 times)

Re: On the bright side, Celts had no chance vs GSW
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2018, 11:14:55 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Honestly I think the Celts would have a better chance against the Warriors or Rockets than the Cavs because we have better perimeter defense. And Smart is good at making James Harden try to plow straight through him for offensive charges lol.

Perimeter defense, but no urgent/intense pressure offense

And this time around no home court advantage. 

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2018, 11:15:13 AM »

Offline cman88

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 364
Honestly I think the Celts would have a better chance against the Warriors or Rockets than the Cavs because we have better perimeter defense. And Smart is good at making James Harden try to plow straight through him for offensive charges lol.

where would the scoring come though? if we had Kyrie/Hayward or even just Kyrie I would say we have a chance because those regular season games Kyrie went toe to toe with them. as we saw this playoffs we have LONG scoring droughts.

as we saw last night. Outside of tatum who is a 20year old rookie, we have no one who can create offense on their own when the going gets tough.

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2018, 01:28:46 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 996
Beating LeBron James would have been my NBA Championship. That's the only thing I cared about.

Getting swept in the finals by the West (Warriors) this year IDC. They needed veteran experience there, hence Kyrie and Hayward were in street clothes.

Next year, I expect an NBA title from the NBA Finals. This team is LOADED. And if you can get Karl Anthony Towns or Anthony Davis...even better.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)