Author Topic: Creepy Thought about Danny Ainge  (Read 997 times)

Creepy Thought about Danny Ainge
« on: May 28, 2018, 12:52:43 AM »

Offline LatterDayCelticsfan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 171
  • Community Text
When the Toine-Pierce  Celtics Peaked at the ECF. Ainge blew up the team. After the injury hit 2012 ECF, Ainge overhauled the bench. Just last year, when Giant chip in my tiny shoulder IT Celtics went out at the ECF? That's right Ainge blew up the team. Have we seen the last of the against all odds, kids with heart Celtics of Brad Stevens?
Banner 18 please 😍

Re: Creepy Thought about Danny Ainge
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 12:58:56 AM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
When the Toine-Pierce  Celtics Peaked at the ECF. Ainge blew up the team. After the injury hit 2012 ECF, Ainge overhauled the bench. Just last year, when Giant chip in my tiny shoulder IT Celtics went out at the ECF? That's right Ainge blew up the team. Have we seen the last of the against all odds, kids with heart Celtics of Brad Stevens?
well the team blew itself up when Hayward, theis, Irving, and Larkin went down

I do think we will see one of rozier/smart gone. Their combined failure to make more than a bucket as guards in a pivotal game was terrible

We will bring in 2 rookies. 1 of bird/allen might be gone. not sure if nader is gone

Hoping we can bring Larkin back.

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 01:09:54 AM »

Offline droopdog7

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 466
Um, that’s because in the previous cases he KNEW the team as constructed didn’t have chance.  Much different story this year.

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2018, 01:23:59 AM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion
I don't see this as similar at all, besides losing in the ECF. All those other teams had peaked. We aren't even close
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)