2 (5.9%)
Inflammation of the natal cleft
3 (8.8%)
Menstrual Cramps
16 (47.1%)
Broken Hand from punching a wall in frustration
1 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: LeBron James Suffers what Injury YET stays in the Game (albeit dramatic agony)  (Read 3598 times)

Offline Chef Parish

• NGT
  • Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 1668
And how long do we have to wait for before he returns from the game from said injury?

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 907
Why aren't menstrual cramps an option?

Mike

Offline Chef Parish

• NGT
  • Jaylen Brown
Fixed

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 990
Gets hit or concussed in the head, but still comes back in the game because said NBA and he's lebron james.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

Offline mqtcelticsfan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 236
What the hell is this thread?

Offline cman88

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 359
He is an actor. Its like watching WWE out there where Lebron goes down and looks like he tore his acl, limps around the court and then miraculously is dunking on people and running up and down the court.

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 907
Gets hit or concussed in the head, but still comes back in the game because said NBA and he's lebron james.

He could be decapitated and they'd let him play.

NBA nightmare: The biggest starts in the finals are Jaylen Brown and James Harden.

Mike

Offline RLewis35

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 20
  • I drink and I know things
I’m with you guys...but one of our all time greats once left in a wheel chair and came back and played in the same game...not sure we can really complain too loudly about lebrons theatrics....

Offline Chef Parish

• NGT
  • Jaylen Brown
I’m with you guys...but one of our all time greats once left in a wheel chair and came back and played in the same game...not sure we can really complain too loudly about lebrons theatrics....

I would've done the same type of poll for Paul Pierce. These theatrics are stupid regardless.

Offline RLewis35

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 20
  • I drink and I know things

I would've done the same type of poll for Paul Pierce. These theatrics are stupid regardless.

Oh don’t get me wrong I think your poll is hilarious.  I just can’t Focus too much on it myself bc of Paul (and I’m sure at the time I defended him). Consistency is key.

Offline Banner18now!

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 81
Do any of these self called Celtics fans know the story behind the wheel chair with Pierce? He didn't ask for it one of the trainers grabbed it and told him to sit in so he didn't put any weight on it. I don't recall any trainers running on to the court to tell Lebron to act like he got shot 5 times a game. Big difference between what Lebron does on a regular basis then what happened once with Pierce. Pretty sad when Celtics fans defend Lebron's many antics over one Pierce incidence that again he didn't ask for.

Online celticinorlando

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 637
  • MASTER OF PANIC
When he gets tired what will be do? I just see him going another 46 minutes.

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842

Oh don’t get me wrong I think your poll is hilarious.  I just can’t Focus too much on it myself bc of Paul (and I’m sure at the time I defended him). Consistency is key.
Paul was for sure a drama queen but I feel obliged to mention that 1) the wheel chair was not his call and 2) he did suffer a partially torn MCL on the play.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
Do any of these self called Celtics fans know the story behind the wheel chair with Pierce? He didn't ask for it one of the trainers grabbed it and told him to sit in so he didn't put any weight on it. I don't recall any trainers running on to the court to tell Lebron to act like he got shot 5 times a game. Big difference between what Lebron does on a regular basis then what happened once with Pierce. Pretty sad when Celtics fans defend Lebron's many antics over one Pierce incidence that again he didn't ask for.
I suppose the time he rolled up to a press conference with a massive bandage wrapped around his head is better evidence
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325

Paul was for sure a drama queen but I feel obliged to mention that 1) the wheel chair was not his call and 2) he did suffer a partially torn MCL on the play.

And at least Pierce came off the court for a few minutes, lending validation to the idea that he'd actually gotten hurt somehow—whereas LeBron acted seriously hurt but stayed in the game and almost immediately started making cuts without any evidence of pain or injury.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis