Author Topic: Kevin Love is out!!!  (Read 13331 times)

Re: Kevin Love is out!!!
« Reply #120 on: May 26, 2018, 08:30:43 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
Seems like the planets are aligning for one of Lebron’s greatest feats.  Winning game 7 with no help and then potentially facing Houston in the finals with an injured Chris Paul.

You nailed it .

This mission to DRAG the Cavs into the finals is a personal misson , one he knows how it ends ...being swept by KD and Co.   ...

He is putting al this energy to net MORE money and fame ....to prove he still is worth a max .  ....

He is basically auditioning for his next job.

So the NBa fan could miss a 1000 % better series of gS and Boson  ....

Plus he just wants to screw Kyrie , proving him wrong.   

Lebron is doing nothing but torturing basketball fans with all his hero ball.

Karma has to get him sooner than later

« Reply #121 on: May 26, 2018, 08:36:15 PM »

Offline byennie

• Webmaster
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 3033
This game is the C's to lose. Without Love, they become a much poorer outside shooting team. TT and Nance have 5-foot range, and Green is a mediocre outside shooter. If they clog the lane, limit CLE to one shot and push the ball on long rebounds, it'll be a good night.

Do that + move the ball offensively for good shots, and we're easily the better team. IF we execute.

« Reply #122 on: May 26, 2018, 08:42:10 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
He is putting al this energy to net MORE money and fame ....to prove he still is worth a max .  ....

He is basically auditioning for his next job.

Lebron could tear both his ACLs tomorrow night after shooting 0-for-30 with 25 turnovers and he’d still get offered a max contract by every team that could clear space.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #123 on: May 26, 2018, 08:59:56 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1550
Wow..if celtics dont win this game now, then then then i dont know what to say!!!

as i said earlier. love can score. we now have ZERO EXCUSES. NONE. GET IT DONE BRAD STEVENS! START PREPPING. al should have a field day on green. baynes should be a rebounding and shot blocking monster.
How about Kyrie - Hayward - Theis - Larkin being out as well?
How about Tatum is a 20-year-old rookie? How about Brown is just one year older? These 2 guys are our top scorers in the playoffs.

Ζero excuses, my a$$!

The fact that we are playing a game 7 in the ECF is a huge success on its own. This team has already exceeded expectations. No matter what happens tomorrow night, CBS and the players have done a great job.

Thank you for bringing some sanity to this topic

you miss the point. read my last rebuttal to him.
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #124 on: May 26, 2018, 09:00:49 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1550
Wow..if celtics dont win this game now, then then then i dont know what to say!!!

as i said earlier. love can score. we now have ZERO EXCUSES. NONE. GET IT DONE BRAD STEVENS! START PREPPING. al should have a field day on green. baynes should be a rebounding and shot blocking monster.
How about Kyrie - Hayward - Theis - Larkin being out as well?
How about Tatum is a 20-year-old rookie? How about Brown is just one year older? These 2 guys are our top scorers in the playoffs.

Ζero excuses, my a$$!

The fact that we are playing a game 7 in the ECF is a huge success on its own. This team has already exceeded expectations. No matter what happens tomorrow night, CBS and the players have done a great job.

what's the excuse for playing stupid two outta 3 on the road both of which were winnable? whats the excuse for calling timeouts way too late? turnovers? not going to rim when it works? taking dumb shots we are not good at?  that was with love playing. we have proven we can beat them without making the excuse of our injured players. BRAD HAS ZERO EXCUSES NOW TO NOT HAVE THIS TEAM PLAY SMART ALL GAME AND WIN. we coulda won this in 5 with this bunch. have you watched a single game? ZERO EXCUSES. EXCUSES ARE FOR LOSERS.  we have come waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far not to finish this crap now with lebron. there is a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG storyline here. this is HUGE. 

crickets LOL
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #125 on: May 26, 2018, 09:09:22 PM »

Offline Rakulp

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 78
I know what would shut up most people who would complain if the Celtics win Game 7 without Love being available for the Cavaliers...

...beat them by 30 points.  Nobody could say anything then because there is no way Love would score 30 points if he played.

I solve problems...marriage advice is double the price ;)

« Reply #126 on: May 26, 2018, 09:26:02 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
I know what would shut up most people who would complain if the Celtics win Game 7 without Love being available for the Cavaliers...

...beat them by 30 points.  Nobody could say anything then because there is no way Love would score 30 points if he played.

i wish you were right. but to be honest, any board that has members who honestly think cleveland is MORE of a threat after losing love, losing 3 times in boston, and having a tired lebron is pretty far gone.

i am confident that if the celtics went 82-0 in the regular season there would still be at least a few dissenters. at times this place is hard to visit.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #127 on: May 26, 2018, 09:42:14 PM »

Offline Sophomore

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 823

i wish you were right. but to be honest, any board that has members who honestly think cleveland is MORE of a threat after losing love, losing 3 times in boston, and having a tired lebron is pretty far gone.

i am confident that if the celtics went 82-0 in the regular season there would still be at least a few dissenters. at times this place is hard to visit.

I think the Cs are going to win. I would be even more confident if Love was playing. The Cs figures out how to beat the version of the Cavs with Love. I *think* they’ll beat the Cavs with a more athletic but unfocused Green and Nance taking those minutes, but here’s more variability in the possible outcomes.

« Reply #128 on: May 26, 2018, 09:49:12 PM »

Offline Sophomore

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 823
So loves replacements, nance and green, killed us more than love.  Nance in particular has been a PITA.

True. The question is, how much of that was because we had designed a gameplan for the Cavs with Love and not specifically for Green and Nance, and how much of that is just due to Green and Nance being faster and more athletic than Love?

Exactly this.

It baffles me some people are acting like Love was a poor man’s Durant and his replacements are D leaguers.

I’m hoping Brad will cook up something good, and that the Gahden will be a sixth man.

« Reply #129 on: May 26, 2018, 09:58:09 PM »

Offline apc

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 437
It doesn’t matter , in this series the Cavs are lebron and 4 nobodies.

« Reply #130 on: May 26, 2018, 09:59:33 PM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 990

And those 4 nobodies took the Celtics to 7 games.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #131 on: May 26, 2018, 10:15:52 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871

Celtics minus 4 key players.

« Reply #132 on: May 26, 2018, 10:22:19 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Ok wrong thread

« Reply #133 on: May 26, 2018, 10:26:33 PM »

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 324

I see it differently: The Celtics took LeBron to 7 games.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #134 on: May 26, 2018, 10:50:45 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 637
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Nerves are starting to set in...