Author Topic: Talk me off the ledge...  (Read 3873 times)

Re: Talk me off the ledge...
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2018, 08:21:24 AM »

Offline celticinorlando

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 637
  • MASTER OF PANIC
I am now on the ledge. Really getting a bad feeling about tonight

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2018, 08:36:36 AM »

Offline bellerephon

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 52
he's a transcendent player. It could very well be a game where if someone breathes on LeBron then a foul is called (unlike games 1, 2 and 5). It could definitely also be a situation where the Cavs finally shoot better as a team on the road, and someone like Clarkson or Hill hits a lot of 3s, etc. etc

He is a great player but one can see some old age and fatigue starting to grind on him.   I have seen him wilt in times of pressure a few times, granted it was early in his career that it happened more often.
If the Celts win, I don't think it will be because Lebron wilted, I think it will be because they were able to shut down other Cavs, and the Cavs defense is unable to stop them. I fully expect Lebron to have a great game. I'm thinking something along the lines of game 2.

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2018, 08:38:04 AM »

Offline celticinorlando

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 637
  • MASTER OF PANIC
I think James goes for under 30 today.

But I am worried about Hill, Korver and nance giving them extra possessions

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2018, 09:08:55 AM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 972
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
he's a transcendent player. It could very well be a game where if someone breathes on LeBron then a foul is called (unlike games 1, 2 and 5). It could definitely also be a situation where the Cavs finally shoot better as a team on the road, and someone like Clarkson or Hill hits a lot of 3s, etc. etc

He is a great player but one can see some old age and fatigue starting to grind on him.   I have seen him wilt in times of pressure a few times, granted it was early in his career that it happened more often.
He is afraid people will see his fatigue.  He is working very hard at hiding it.  Only 2 days rest after playing 46 out-of-his-mind minutes.  The guy is human...