Celtics Basketball > Celtics Talk

Missing Daniel Theis

(1/3) > >>

rollie mass:
He would have been a difference maker with his length,defense,motor,switchability and rebounding..He was important piece of the non all star team.

Jvalin:

--- Quote from: rollie mass on May 26, 2018, 07:19:54 AM ---He would have been a difference maker with his length,defense,motor,switchability and rebounding..He was important piece of the non all star team.

--- End quote ---
Yep, I bet CBS would have put him on Thompson.

Baynes is strong enough to battle in the post, but he is too slow to move laterally.

The opposite goes for Horford. He is quick enough, but he gets outmuscled in the paint(-->rebounds).

Theis would have been the ideal matchup for us vs. Thompson. Chances are that he would have been starting over Baynes.

LatterDayCelticsfan:
Reminds me how badly we missed Avery Bradley back the 2012 ECF v. the Heat.  Not a super star but doing just was needed.

hodgy03038:
We definitely miss Theis. I would have him on Nance and keep him off the boards and Theis would block some shots as well.

SHAQATTACK:
sure are

pretty everybody NOT named Smart are scard to put a body on James , to wrap him up , NOT give him free dunks , make him shoot freethows . 

nobody on the Celtics teams of the 70 s and 80 s would have let Lebron  have all those free dunks , everybody just standing there watching it happen .    Never would have happened , or people would have been benched for NO defense.

Pathetic effort  to get in front of him or box him out by our bigs .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version