Author Topic: What I Choose to Remember  (Read 387 times)

What I Choose to Remember
« on: May 27, 2018, 11:57:27 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
The moment where Tatum dunked on Lebron then hit a 3. 

It’s a shame no one else stepped up when the game was in the balance.  Maybe Morris.  Certainly Baynes, but he wasn’t on the court.

I choose to remember the joy of watching the kid step up big time.  I don’t know if he even took a shot after that.  The future is bright.  We have our guy and an amazing supporting cast.
Yup

Re: What I Choose to Remember
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2018, 11:58:27 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion
The moment where Tatum dunked then hit a 3. 

It’s a shame no one else stepped up when the game was in the balance.  Maybe Morris.  Certainly Baynes, but he wasn’t on the court.

I choose to remember the joy of watching the kid step up big time.  I don’t know if he even took a shot after that.  The future is bright.  We have our guy and an amazing supporting cast.
Him going at LeBron right after that was awesome. Should've been a turning point, but ah well.

He's a legit superstar
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2018, 11:59:43 PM »

Offline keevsnick

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 549
I'm gonna remember Jaylen going for 23 and 23 again to start the series. Its just a huge shame he had to end on such a down note because we arent here without him. Suffers a hamstring strain and fights back to help us beat Phili, averages over 20 a game through the first six of this series and then just can't hit a shot. Think he's gona be even better next year.

And long live scary terry. We really shouldn't have even been here.

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2018, 12:04:12 AM »

Offline Sophomore

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 823
The moment where Tatum dunked on Lebron then hit a 3. 

Great points. Youth and nerves finally caught us. Heck of a ride. Next year banner 18.

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2018, 12:13:18 AM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1474
I choose to remember this :
Jaylen Brown 19.7 ppg in the ECF while guarding Lebron a lot
Jason Tatum 17.8 ppg as a rookie in the ECF and the facial he gave Lebron on that dunk

I know brown had a tough game 7, but no WAY we make it this far without him.  I think we absolutely have 2 future all stars.

I know the game 7 is heart breaking, and it is the one that is right in front of us, but we can't forget the overall playoff run these two guys had at such a young age.  It was special.