Around the League > Around the NBA

Chris Paul ruled out for Game 6

(1/4) > >>

18isGREATERthan72:
Chris Paul is out for Game 6 against the Warriors.  His injury seems to be one that won't just get better in a few days.

I can only think if the Rockets somehow beat the Warriors despite being down Chris Paul and if the Celtics can close out against the Cavaliers how there is a chance of beating the Rockets in a 7 game series without one of their most important cogs.

Erik:
This was expected. I think he can play game 6, but they're going all in on game 7. Chris Paul will play game 7 for sure.

18isGREATERthan72:
They didn't even wait for later in the day today to see if he feels better.  Also I believe he had a hamstring injury on the same leg earlier in the season.

crownsy:
anyone else hoping we close out the Cavs and somehow the rockets close it out and are without a healthy chris paul in the finals?

It's all coming up Celtics lol

18isGREATERthan72:

--- Quote from: crownsy on May 25, 2018, 02:04:47 PM ---anyone else hoping we close out the Cavs and somehow the rockets close it out and are without a healthy chris paul in the finals?

It's all coming up Celtics lol

--- End quote ---

I hate to be that guy in regards to injuries, but those were my exact thoughts on it.  I think after the season the Celtics had with injuries, they have earned some breaks going their way though.  Hopefully we can close out the Cavs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version