Author Topic: NBA player Sterling Brown tased by Milwaukee police  (Read 3954 times)

Re: NBA player Sterling Brown tased by Milwaukee police
« Reply #195 on: May 26, 2018, 04:02:45 PM »

Offline Moranis

• Global Moderator
  • Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 886
USA TODAY: Sterling Brown reflects on controversial arrest: 'I gave in so they didn't pull out their guns'

https://usat.ly/2sgMSuD

« Reply #196 on: May 26, 2018, 04:55:17 PM »

Offline TheisTheisBaby

• Gordon Hayward
  • Tommy Points: 29
USA TODAY: Sterling Brown reflects on controversial arrest: 'I gave in so they didn't pull out their guns'

Ahh, yet another ignorant statement by a brainwashed sheep trying to continue to push a statistical inaccuracy.  He should be happy he's gonna get paid from his lawsuit.  How about next time you don't park like a donkey butt in TWO handicapped spaces and this will never happen.

« Reply #197 on: May 26, 2018, 06:04:55 PM »

Offline Neurotic Guy

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1334

Ahh, yet another ignorant statement by a brainwashed sheep trying to continue to push a statistical inaccuracy.  He should be happy he's gonna get paid from his lawsuit.  How about next time you don't park like a donkey butt in TWO handicapped spaces and this will never happen.

I doubt there is too much disagreement that Brown's choice to park in handicapped spaces was wrong.  However, there may be disagreement about the nature of his reaction to the police and how the officers handled the incident. 

You call Brown a "brainwashed sheep trying to push a statistical innacuracy" based on his comment.  Not sure what you mean by that.  Not sure he was pushing anything -- just responding based on his past experiences.  It's possible that his conclusions about police are based on something that is innacurate -- I am certain some of your beliefs and some of mine are too.  But not sure what statistic you are referring too that you seem certain guided his comments.  You may not know him as well as you think you do.  A person's character and belief systems are rarely defined by a singular comment or an isolated behavior.

« Reply #198 on: May 27, 2018, 09:36:19 AM »

Offline Csfan1984

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 11
How many times have we seen people with nice cars park like idiots? How about not even a nice car? It happens a ton. Let's stop using that excuse.
Mock "trade deadline" team: Blazers.
PG-Lillard, Napier, Baldwin
SG-McCollum, Connaughton, Wilcox
SF-Fournier, Harkless, Layman
PF-Aminu, Davis
C- Nurkic, Leonard, Collins

« Reply #199 on: May 27, 2018, 10:11:05 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1019

This guy is not even in touch with reality.   The fact that he even said this implies that he was resisting them.

He went down when they tased him like a kid on a seesaw.   There was no giving in and the fact that he thought there was it so funny. 

« Reply #200 on: May 27, 2018, 10:27:52 AM »

Online gouki88

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 29

This guy is not even in touch with reality.   The fact that he even said this implies that he was resisting them.

He went down when they tased him like a kid on a seesaw.   There was no giving in and the fact that he thought there was it so funny.
"I only obeyed LE because I was scared of being shot" in effect. Makes him sound ridiculous

« Reply #201 on: May 28, 2018, 08:55:07 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1019
"I only obeyed LE because I was scared of being shot" in effect. Makes him sound ridiculous

Sterling Brown action zero...

I thought the actual same thing.