Author Topic: Was the NBA's concussion protocol ignored for Lebron James?  (Read 4377 times)

Re: Was the NBA's concussion protocol ignored for Lebron James?
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2018, 11:59:42 PM »

Offline Ed Hollison

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 195
Amazingly, Tatum may have been the cause of concussions to Cleveland's two best players in this series.

What do we people think happens with Love? My first instinct was that the Cavs medical staff will find a way to avoid a concussion diagnosis and roll him out there for game 7. What complicates the issue is that he already suffered a concussion in March (so I heard), so they may be more careful.
"A thought of hatred must be destroyed by a more powerful thought of love."

http://fruittreeblog.com

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2018, 12:11:37 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
Lebron can’t get concussions. He’s a machine.

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2018, 04:08:51 AM »

Offline playdream

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 88
Amazingly, Tatum may have been the cause of concussions to Cleveland's two best players in this series.

What do we people think happens with Love? My first instinct was that the Cavs medical staff will find a way to avoid a concussion diagnosis and roll him out there for game 7. What complicates the issue is that he already suffered a concussion in March (so I heard), so they may be more careful.
Why should Love want to play if he is concussed? if they lose he takes the blame if they win they praise Lebron, in a very losable situation, and even if they win there is massacre waiting ahead

Plus people will still call him soft even if he force to play because Tatum is the one stand after the collision and he is on the ground.

« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2018, 04:17:36 AM »

Offline ederson

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 279
Lebron can’t get concussions. He’s a machine.

I don't know if you are joking but i am starting to believe that he is !