Around the League > Transaction Ideas and Rumors

Trade Idea - Irving to the Suns

(1/7) > >>

Celtics978Fan:
I'm a big fan of Irving but with Rozier and Smart seeming to be a good one two combo at the point guard, can we trade Irving?  If you're the Suns you're wanting a star to build around and Irving could be that player.  I know this is a crazy trade idea but was something on my mind. 

Celtics trade
Kyrie Irving
Nader
Clippers or Grizzlies 1st next year

Suns trade
1st 2018 pick

Suns get the all star player to put next to Booker and Jackson.  Celtics we can draft Deandre Ayton to give us the center we're needing.  By doing this it gives us the money to keep both Smart and Rozier long term.  Keeping the 27th pick we'd be able to draft someone like Grayson Allen.  I say him because I think him and Smart would frustrate teams with the second unit. 

We'd probably have to take a player back for money reasons but if we don't have to I'd rather us not have to.  Just a knew thought I hadn't seen on the board about trading Irving for a pick this year. 

The One:
No thanks...I’ll keep a healthy Irving here...thank you.

GreenFaith1819:
I'd get a kick out of Grayson Allen in Green.

He'd be quite the trip.

Celtics978Fan:

--- Quote from: The One on May 20, 2018, 08:04:52 PM ---No thanks...I’ll keep a healthy Irving here...thank you.

--- End quote ---

I'd love a healthy Irving, but this is multiple knee surgeries.  Personally I rather keep Irving but it's more just an interesting thought.  Specially cause we keep both Smart and Rozier, plus get younger..

Celtics978Fan:

--- Quote from: GreenFaith1819 on May 20, 2018, 08:21:07 PM ---I'd get a kick out of Grayson Allen in Green.

He'd be quite the trip.

--- End quote ---

I think he'd be a good fit with us.  Specially the second unit with Smart, Allen and Morris.  They'd get under a lot of people's skin.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version