Author Topic: Next gm is the series essentially  (Read 2078 times)

Re: Next gm is the series essentially
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2018, 05:45:55 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238
I really hope the Cs players and coaches don't think like the people on this blog. I think everybody would love to win game 4, but CLE is still more desperate. We still have home court advantage and a much better defense. If we lose game 4, I assure you that the series is not over. You do not beat a Lebron James led team by being scared.

TP........as evidenced by games 1 and 2. 8)

Didn't look scared then!!

Really don’t know what that game was all about yesterday...seems like Cs did not want to be there. Did Al even score?

Playoff Al was Layoff Al yesterday....invisible.

And you're exactly right...we looked disinterested.

Settling for shots, not being aggressive on the boards.

Tomorrow night will be different.

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2018, 06:29:45 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
I am quite fearful that Cleveland will win game five if they win game four

Unfortunately, I have to agree. Allow them to tie the series and they'll have all the confidence in the world going into Game 5, which could mean losing the series in six, imo. It's sad, really, because despite all of the injuries, Boston still has the players to beat the Cavs, but they just don't appear to have the intelligence that is needed to properly utilize those abilities/skills to their advantage :-\.

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2018, 07:10:33 PM »

Offline colincb

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 501
Hopefully, the Cs are less panicked than CelticsBlog.

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2018, 07:15:40 PM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975

Unfortunately, I have to agree. Allow them to tie the series and they'll have all the confidence in the world going into Game 5, which could mean losing the series in six, imo. It's sad, really, because despite all of the injuries, Boston still has the players to beat the Cavs, but they just don't appear to have the intelligence that is needed to properly utilize those abilities/skills to their advantage :-\.

WTH are you talking about? I know you like to randomly throw stuff out there, but that statement is utterly ridiculous. May I remind you that we're in the ECF, up 2-1, and doing it without Irving and Hayward? So I guess either their intelligence isn't that bad or they're playing knuckle dragging idiots.

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2018, 07:17:09 PM »

Offline rondofan1255

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 527

WTH are you talking about? I know you like to randomly throw stuff out there, but that statement is utterly ridiculous. May I remind you that we're in the ECF, up 2-1, and doing it without Irving and Hayward? So I guess either their intelligence isn't that bad or they're playing knuckle dragging idiots.

TP!  :)

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2018, 07:43:16 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

Nope. Go back and look over any/all of the three games and you'll see that the intellectual gap between the Celtics and Lebron is really quite glaring, unfortunately, imo.

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2018, 07:56:30 PM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975

Nope. Go back and look over any/all of the three games and you'll see that the intellectual gap between the Celtics and Lebron is really quite glaring, unfortunately, imo.

Your statement wasn't about James' basketball IQ or a comparison between the Celtics vs a specific player (which is odd to begin with). No, it was a general statement that the team didn't appear to have the intelligence needed to utilize their talents.

If you want to say you misspoke, ok, that's one thing. However, changing things up in this new Celtics vs LeBron IQ comparison is really out there.

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2018, 08:22:21 PM »

Online hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
i can guarantee you the celtics have more confidence and are less panicked than many of the posters here.  ::)
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2018, 09:20:07 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1550
i can guarantee you the celtics have more confidence and are less panicked than many of the posters here.  ::)

i see nobody here scared or panicking. lol  i see realistic possibilities being laid out and why they are being laid out. the posters here twist and take anything and run with it and blow it out of proportion. hilarious! plus we do not play the dang game anyway.
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2018, 09:33:56 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

Your statement wasn't about James' basketball IQ or a comparison between the Celtics vs a specific player (which is odd to begin with). No, it was a general statement that the team didn't appear to have the intelligence needed to utilize their talents.

If you want to say you misspoke, ok, that's one thing. However, changing things up in this new Celtics vs LeBron IQ comparison is really out there.

Umm, yes, it was, but nevertheless I apologize for the confusion, as I guess that I thought that such was pretty self-explanatory, and besides, I've recently posted about this a number of times, so this isn't exactly my first rodeo, here. I can even find the specific posts if you want, since I realize that you'll never believe me ::).