Around the League > Transaction Ideas and Rumors

Draft Day/Pick Trades: Fireworks, Minor Trade or No Trade?

(1/6) > >>

mef730:
 Feel free to define major/minor as you please, though my definitions are below. Sorry, trading #27 doesn't seem particularly major. In conjunction with Rozier, though, it's more fireworkey.

Assume that this poll encompasses any trade up to and including draft day.

I'm voting minor. I don't think we end up picking at #27, but I'm still thinking that we're trading back, not forward.

Mike

Monkhouse:
I think Ainge and Rozier are gonna have internal discussions about his future role with the team, and he's probably gonna gauge what his thoughts are personally if they re-sign Smart. Of course, he's gonna be pleased, but deep inside he's gonna be a little blown, because he knows they want to win, but it also means he's not gonna be seeing consistent minutes.

I think Ainge is actually more higher on this draft than lasts year. I can see him packaging Clippers pick, a second rounder, maybe Yabusele and Rozier for MPJ.

gouki88:
I could see a minor trade being made. Unless we get an offer on the table that is heavily in our advantage, I don't see Ainge messing with what we've got

nickagneta:
I think a lot of Celticsbloggers that love the draft and trades to shake things up are going to be very disappointed in the lack of action the Celtics will provide them on draft day. It wouldn't surprise me if they traded out of the #27 spot as they have a ton of youth already. But my expectations are for just a pick at 27 and nothing else. Also, don't be surprised if that pick doesn't coincide with what ESPN draft day experts believe is the best available player or is a player that CBers are clammoring for.

rondofan1255:
No moves.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version