Author Topic: Myles Turner Revisited (Rozier Idea) *positionless basketball*  (Read 312 times)

Offline jay

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 41
What about swapping Rozier, Yabusele, and our first for Turner?

He is a 35% shooter from 3 and he is in the top 10 in blocks.

They have Collison at PG for one more year I believe and could use an upgrade. Is Sabonis good enough that they would consider moving Turner?  Just how high is Rozier's stock now? 
@bigjasonjones

Re: Myles Turner Revisited (Rozier Idea) *positionless basketball*
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 11:27:47 AM »

Offline TA9

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 167
  • I Bleed Green
Interesting idea - I would love having Turner on this team. With that being said I think the chances of pulling off a deal with Pacers are slim cause I remember reading an article saying that they wanted to build their team around Turner and Oladipo, hence I don't believe the package that you suggested would be sufficient.
Jack of all trades, master of none.

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 12:06:04 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 792
  • On To Banner 18!
Turner to them is essentially untouchable.

I do wonder if there could be a trade involving Rozier and Sabonis of sorts. I've suggested it here a few times, but maybe Rozier + #27 FOR Sabonis + #23?

Rozier is the superior player who could help IND a ton, while Sabonis is a young, really solid addition to this front court who has an extra year of control.

In a way, it may also help mitigate whoever we lose out of Baynes/Monroe in the front court. Have Horford-Theis-Sabonis-Baynes/Monroe next season.
2018 Mock Trade Deadline (New York Knicks)

Roster: Porzingis, Kanter, Hardaway Jr, Julius Randle, Schroder, Beasley, Alex Abrines, Jarrett Jack, Frank Ntilikina, Lance Thomas, Kyle Singler, Josh Huestis, Ron Baker, Trey Burke, Luke Kornet, Isaiah Hicks

Future Draft Picks: https://www.prosportstransactions.com/basketball/DraftTrades/Future/Knick

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 12:27:03 PM »

Offline Jvalin

• Kyrie Irving
  • Tommy Points: 76
Love it! TP to the OP! Not confident that the Pacers would do it, but you never know. 8)

Problem is, if we trade Rozier for Turner, chances are we 'll then have to trade Smart as well. I mean, the number one reason we are likely to trade Rozier is the fact that we can't re-sign both him and Smart. Assuming we trade for Turner, it will be the same situation all over again: payroll is about to get out of control --> we can't re-sign both Smart and Turner. 
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 01:23:49 PM by Jvalin »

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 01:10:08 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• NCE
  • Bob Cousy
  • Tommy Points: 2037
ET