Author Topic: Cavs Series Bold Predictions  (Read 3773 times)

Re: Cavs Series Bold Predictions
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2018, 11:09:28 AM »

Offline rondofan1255

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 527
Barkley picked the Cavs.

Cs in 6

Excellent news, thx for sharing!!!!  ;D

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2018, 11:56:09 AM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1834
Head: Cavs in 6
Heart: Celtics in 7

I’m goin’ with my Heart, cause that’s how this team plays: with heart.

Go Celtics!!

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2018, 12:13:53 PM »

Offline Bobshot

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 141
Barkley sucks.

He's just jealous he never played for the Celtics. A Philly guy.

Celtics in 7. Home court decisive. Cavs just aren't that good after Lebron.

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2018, 12:30:18 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
At some point Lebron does a monster dunk and runs over towards the Celtics bench and grabs his knee to say ouch in an obvious attempt to troll Kyrie, but misses Smart making a return dunk and catches up to the play too late, upon which Smart jogs into Bron. Bron who is already off balance falls half legitimately, but also in a maaaaajor flop. Smart gets a foul and a tech.

Next time down the court Smart monster dunks again and stomps on Bron. Gets thrown out of game Perk style. Celtics get mad and win this decisive game.

Nobody ever respects Lebron ever again. Terry refers to him as "who?"

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2018, 12:47:35 PM »

Offline BringToughnessBack

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 941
Celtics win this in 7 grueling games. Lebron is not the highest scorer in 2 games- Tatum and Rozier will be high scorers in 2 of the games that Lebron is not. Brown and Tatum will both average over 20 points per game and Rozier will display consistent flashes of future stardom. Big Al will finally rise up vs. The Cavs and they will have no answer for him as he averages a double double in half the games.

Stevens will out coach Lue so badly that Lebron will be sulking for most of the series in their 4 losses.

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2018, 01:17:30 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
At some point Lebron does a monster dunk and runs over towards the Celtics bench and grabs his knee to say ouch in an obvious attempt to troll Kyrie, but misses Smart making a return dunk and catches up to the play too late, upon which Smart jogs into Bron. Bron who is already off balance falls half legitimately, but also in a maaaaajor flop. Smart gets a foul and a tech.

Next time down the court Smart monster dunks again and stomps on Bron. Gets thrown out of game Perk style. Celtics get mad and win this decisive game.

Nobody ever respects Lebron ever again. Terry refers to him as "who?"

Lmfa0, TP ;D.

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2018, 04:41:58 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2932
Jaylen gives the national tv audience his coming out party with great defense on Lebron and leading us in scoring for several games.

Yeah, I like this one. If Jaylen is back healthy, which seems to be the case, then he has a great opportunity to have a great series with the mismatches he’ll have.

Bold prediction: we’ll take advantage of Cleveland's weak D and have our best offensive series yet. This is especially true if they start Love at C.  I expect them to go back to TT starting sometime in this series due to us abusing them with Love at C.

Looks like we're right on schedule!  ;D

« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2018, 05:52:17 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Celtics in 4
after watching game 1, I still  confidently stand  by this

« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2018, 06:09:44 PM »

Offline Bobshot

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 141
Just like I said. Philly is better than the Cavs, and it showed in that first Cavs-Celtics game.
Didn't it?  :laugh:

« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2018, 07:44:17 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
Celtics win series. Brad becomes first ever coach to somehow get negative votes in Coach of the Year Award.

« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2018, 07:56:19 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1557
BUCKS in 6!

PHILLY in 5!

CAVS in 4!

lol
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2018, 07:59:57 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1557
Not so bold prediction - Cavs in 4.

lol
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2018, 08:05:11 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 659
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Just like I said. Philly is better than the Cavs, and it showed in that first Cavs-Celtics game.
Didn't it?  :laugh:

I agree Philly presented Boston with more trouble

« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2018, 08:07:23 PM »

Offline chilidawg

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 261
Cavs in 6.

I truly hope I'm wrong and the Celtics win. I think they can push the Cavs too. The Cs have scratched and clawed their way all year and it's been awesome to see.

But there's a reason that 3 of the last 4 teams standing are some of the oldest teams in the league. Experience counts and the Celtics don't have it. Being so young they don't have anyone who is going to get the crucial calls required at this level. We'd beat the Cavs in 5 or 6 with Kyrie and Hayward. Without those guys I just don't see us having the horses to do it.

What I want to see out of this series - besides a win - is keeping the games close. Last year was embarrassing. Losing in 5 is bad enough. Losing a game by 44 and another by 33 is downright shameful. I want to see the kids - Tatum and Brown - square up against Lebron and not be intimidated. I'd like each of those guys to average 18ppg for this series and play solid defense. If that happens and we lose in 6 then I'll be fairly satisfied.

Sorry we couldn't keep game 1 close for you.

« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2018, 08:20:47 PM »

Offline Granath

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 567
Cavs in 6.

I truly hope I'm wrong and the Celtics win. I think they can push the Cavs too. The Cs have scratched and clawed their way all year and it's been awesome to see.

But there's a reason that 3 of the last 4 teams standing are some of the oldest teams in the league. Experience counts and the Celtics don't have it. Being so young they don't have anyone who is going to get the crucial calls required at this level. We'd beat the Cavs in 5 or 6 with Kyrie and Hayward. Without those guys I just don't see us having the horses to do it.

What I want to see out of this series - besides a win - is keeping the games close. Last year was embarrassing. Losing in 5 is bad enough. Losing a game by 44 and another by 33 is downright shameful. I want to see the kids - Tatum and Brown - square up against Lebron and not be intimidated. I'd like each of those guys to average 18ppg for this series and play solid defense. If that happens and we lose in 6 then I'll be fairly satisfied.

Sorry we couldn't keep game 1 close for you.

LOL!

TP for you, sir.

As I said, I truly hope I'm wrong. Blowing out the Cavs is a great thing after last years' embarrassing display. Let's hope Game 2 is a repeat of Game 1.
Jaylen Brown will be an All Star in the next 5 years.