Author Topic: Celtics (2-0) at 76ers (0-2) Round 2 Game #3 5/5/18  (Read 75849 times)

Re: Celtics (2-0) at 76ers (0-2) Round 2 Game #3 5/5/18
« Reply #1200 on: May 05, 2018, 08:47:30 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
embiid is overated

give me Leonard or A Davis

« Reply #1201 on: May 05, 2018, 08:48:23 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
I just wanted to give a HUGE thank you to all on this thread!  ;D

I was outside with family so couldn't watch the game, but had this forum game thread up almost the entire time (lol). Was frustrating at times with connection errors on the site and occassionally my 4G/LTE going slow depending where we were, but was great to follow along the game with everyone's posts here!

Throughout all the frustrations, raging at refs, raging at missed FT's, praising folks, celebrating makes, it was a hard fought win and a battle that we won at the end. The end of the 4th definitely gave me a heart attack as connection problems hit again on this site, but I was seeing some folks like Kaufman and others on Twitter talking confetti, "OH MY GOD", etc. lol  :P

#OnToGame5 #GreatSaturday  8)

Who prioritizes family over a C's playoff game??  :P
My wife, apparently, since she chose a girl's night out so I'm solo parenting for the night :)
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #1202 on: May 05, 2018, 08:49:48 PM »

Online celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 638
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Missed the first half because tonight is my son's prom...had to do pictures...it killed me to miss the game

« Reply #1203 on: May 05, 2018, 08:51:17 PM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1469
Well, they got the "win a road playoff game" chimpanzee off their backs.

Heart attack city
Brick fest

Looking for names here...
http://forums.celticsblog.com/index.php?topic=96110.1080

Confetti Game!

I love it that this game has a name, and it summaries everything so perfectly.

« Reply #1204 on: May 05, 2018, 08:51:36 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Missed the first half because tonight is my son's prom...had to do pictures...it killed me to miss the game

LOL. Savage. Absolutely savage ;D.

« Reply #1205 on: May 05, 2018, 08:51:44 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
oh, and for those of you keeping count of playoff scoring in this series is...

tatum 72
fultz 0

;D
I still think Fultz can be really really good despite this rough year.  Will be interesting to see if he ends up in San Antonio this Summer.

« Reply #1206 on: May 05, 2018, 08:51:50 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
So I just finished watching the game...and even though I knew we won it was still exciting because I did not know how I guess.

That woman that called the game should be on sixers staff and coach them ..sheesh is she from philly or something?

Embiid  dunks on Al and she goes into what can only be described as orgasmic fits.

« Reply #1207 on: May 05, 2018, 08:52:27 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2923
  • On To Banner 18!

I was outside with family so couldn't watch the game, but had this forum game thread up almost the entire time (lol). Was frustrating at times with connection errors on the site and occassionally my 4G/LTE going slow depending where we were, but was great to follow along the game with everyone's posts here!

Throughout all the frustrations, raging at refs, raging at missed FT's, praising folks, celebrating makes, it was a hard fought win and a battle that we won at the end. The end of the 4th definitely gave me a heart attack as connection problems hit again on this site, but I was seeing some folks like Kaufman and others on Twitter talking confetti, "OH MY GOD", etc. lol  :P

My wife, apparently, since she chose a girl's night out so I'm solo parenting for the night :)

Leave her. You don't need that kind of negativity in life.

(Kidding obviously)
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #1208 on: May 05, 2018, 08:53:01 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
Embiid walks like a crippled praying mantis

Simmons has no shot but a dunk.

Four role players who play no defense

A coach who sat on the bench while the owners tanked away for years......appears to have forgotten how to coach a team to a win ......he is a great loser tho  ::)

yet all the morons think Philly has a better club ...smh

the Raptors and Bucks are better than Philly.

« Reply #1209 on: May 05, 2018, 08:53:23 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2923
  • On To Banner 18!

TP for family loyalty! We might need you to miss more away games 😁😉

I mean, I usually don't watch road playoff games that often anyways  :P

Gives me too much anxiety. Probably would have given me 2x more anxiety than normal today as well with how it seems the game played out.
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #1210 on: May 05, 2018, 08:54:19 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
embiid is overated

He is a good player but I don’t see the athlete everyone talks about...run him up and down and he gets tired

« Reply #1211 on: May 05, 2018, 08:55:53 PM »

Offline azzenfrost

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 177
Confetti is their downfall.
I moved the cheese.

« Reply #1212 on: May 05, 2018, 08:56:59 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
embiid is overated

He is a good player but I don’t see the athlete everyone talks about...run him up and down and he gets tired

He is slow .....K.Leonard , Tatum , Brown, Lebron ......these guys will use him up.......he has skilnny insect lijke crooked legs .......he break down again like a cheap car ......just time.   

« Reply #1213 on: May 05, 2018, 08:57:21 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji

You just know she watchin at da club ;D.

« Reply #1214 on: May 05, 2018, 08:57:25 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
Regardless of the outcome of this series, I think it's amazing what Philly was able to accomplish this season.  They are well ahead of schedule and this is probably their most successful season since Iverson.  That said, they should consider hiring a real coach after this season.  It's great that Brett Brown had that win streak with them, but he's been awful in these playoffs.  It's rare for a coach to survive post-tank.  Probably time for them to bring in someone real.
Brown is still teaching these guys and they have $ coming up. I stick with Brown unless they can lure LeBron or another real FA to actually be contenders. They got no shot against a healthy C''s
i cannot conceive of lebron wanting to come to a team that is this mentally weak and this poorly coached. lebron has zero time to waste waiting for kids to mature.

lebron may jump the sinking cleveland ship, but it wont be for philly.

i was shocked at how simmons crumbled in big moments. he may yet shape up and become tougher, but for now he has a major problem.

He is soft.