Author Topic: STMs, when is your relocation window?  (Read 6104 times)

Re: STMs, when is your relocation window?
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2018, 01:36:02 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 907
Yes, my tix went down for each of the first 2 years since they were so bad.

Mike

garbage available (IMO) for us second tier upgraders. Glad I really like my seats, but kind of bummed this is 2 years in a row now with terrible upgrade options.

Sadly, the good stuff only opens up after a couple of years of big underperformance.

Mike

Do lower prices open up as well? I wonder if they will drop my ticket prices by 15% each year then stink.

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2018, 01:37:48 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 907
Just got the annual notice about seat relocation. The past couple of years, it hasn't meant much, since there are so few open seats, but I'm curious to see when people's window opens.

I'm Wednesday at 10 am. I think that this is my 7th year as a STM.

Mike

How was the relocation selection this year?

Sadly, about what you'd expect. Nothing available in the upper bowl and everything in the lower bowl was toward the back, in the middle of a row and expensive.

Mike

When I logged in yesterday there was a pair in section 1 row 14 on the aisle but I just couldn't pull the trigger on $220/ ticket.

Wow, that's actually a pretty good deal. Center court, on the aisle. I'm guessing that you could probably resell those relatively easily.

Mike

Yeah I kind of regret not snatching those up but it's not such an easy decision in the moment.  That's a pretty big monthly payment, especially in the off-season when I'm not getting anything back.

Totally hear you. At 9k per ticket, you’re taking a big chance.

Mike

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2018, 02:36:58 PM »

Offline kmannhl1

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 2
I ended up moving my four seats in section 313, row 8, on the aisle to section 317, row 9, in the middle of the row.....price point increases from $40 - $60 per seat but I really feel the value is there being at center court........I think next season will be awesome if everyone stays healthy!