Author Topic: 37-0 in deep jeopardy. And Supernova Lebron is after to break that record!!!  (Read 11479 times)

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Well so far this thread has sort of helped our Cs survive each round and Im hoping we aren't let down for game 7.

This is it. This is for all the marbles and lets all expect Lebron James to go Supernova and supersayansan against us in G7.. With or without Love this will be our toughest G7 yet.. History is a bit on our side as I believe wr have only lost one Game 7 in the garden but we can all throw those numbers down the drain... This is Game 7 and this is Lebron James we are talking about.

Honestly I am trying feeling good about this game but Im just hoping that our team will never fold and give it their all.
I hope we are that team that can send Lebron packing off to LA or Philly just like in 2010 when he folded and sent his talents to Miami.

I am cautious optimistic. I do not think James has another game like last night in game 7. Cleveland is pretty beat up. They won the battle but at what cost?

Boston was average at best. Should be better with the crowd behind them.

Team needs to hire a hypnotist and take him/her on the road.  Make the team believe the away crowd is the home crowd

night and day difference

Offline DefenseWinsChamps

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 766
Well so far this thread has sort of helped our Cs survive each round and Im hoping we aren't let down for game 7.

This is it. This is for all the marbles and lets all expect Lebron James to go Supernova and supersayansan against us in G7.. With or without Love this will be our toughest G7 yet.. History is a bit on our side as I believe wr have only lost one Game 7 in the garden but we can all throw those numbers down the drain... This is Game 7 and this is Lebron James we are talking about.

Honestly I am trying feeling good about this game but Im just hoping that our team will never fold and give it their all.
I hope we are that team that can send Lebron packing off to LA or Philly just like in 2010 when he folded and sent his talents to Miami.

I am cautious optimistic. I do not think James has another game like last night in game 7. Cleveland is pretty beat up. They won the battle but at what cost?

Boston was average at best. Should be better with the crowd behind them.

Team needs to hire a hypnotist and take him/her on the road.  Make the team believe the away crowd is the home crowd

night and day difference

That’s why the regular season matters especially to young teams

Offline BMark

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 16
Lebron and his mediocre teammates may wind up barely beating in 7 games a team missing two All-Stars and two important bench pieces. Huzzah for Bron Bron!

Offline celticinorlando

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 637
  • MASTER OF PANIC
My guess is Boston will be an underdog again tomorrow. I think everyone expects another massive performance from James again. I think it might be the opposite. Under 30 points.

Offline rondofan1255

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 527
Everyone panic!!  :P

Offline celticinorlando

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 637
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Dave Chudowsky

Verified account

@DaveChudowsky
 3m3 minutes ago
More
Kevin Love has been placed in Concussion protocol and according to Ty Lue has not been ruled out for game 7 @wkyc

Offline BMark

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 16
I for one hopes CBS sticks with Baynes. I know it is tempting to take Baynes out when Cleveland uses more athletic guys at the 5 like Jeff Green but CBS could scheme to protect Baynes> We need Baynes to protect the paint. I noticed Lebron did not barrel to the hoop with Baynes underneath it.

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
The 37-0 record after leading 2-0 is anything I care about its just a TV bullet point, just would love to beat LBJ.

I would love to see us win this series.   

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1550
My guess is Boston will be an underdog again tomorrow. I think everyone expects another massive performance from James again. I think it might be the opposite. Under 30 points.

we held him to what? 26 in game 5?
LET'S GO CELTICS!

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1756
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
Lebron and his mediocre teammates may wind up barely beating in 7 games a team missing two All-Stars and two important bench pieces. Huzzah for Bron Bron!

Yeah, when JVG was gushing about this possibly being Lebron's greatest feat (if they win on Sunday), he was totally ignoring the elephant in the room which is that this Cs team going to the Finals would be almost unheard of.

Please please please Celtics, I don't care if you get swept in the Finals - just BEAT Lebron and the Cavs on Sunday.

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 990

Yeah, when JVG was gushing about this possibly being Lebron's greatest feat (if they win on Sunday), he was totally ignoring the elephant in the room which is that this Cs team going to the Finals would be almost unheard of.

Please please please Celtics, I don't care if you get swept in the Finals - just BEAT Lebron and the Cavs on Sunday.

Beat LeBron tomorrow and we win the championship tomorrow. Confetti shall fall!

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

Offline byennie

• Webmaster
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 3033
I for one hopes CBS sticks with Baynes. I know it is tempting to take Baynes out when Cleveland uses more athletic guys at the 5 like Jeff Green but CBS could scheme to protect Baynes> We need Baynes to protect the paint. I noticed Lebron did not barrel to the hoop with Baynes underneath it.

I agree. With TT, Nance and Green getting big minutes, Baynes can stay at home more. Let those guys try to score from outside the paint all night and keep them boxed out. If they go that small - Green at the 5 - we should be the ones getting offensive rebounds.

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1550

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LET'S GO CELTICS!

Offline Sophomore

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 823
I am worried about one thing though –

Charles Barkley now picks the Celtics to win in seven.

That is a serious problem.

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This too