Author Topic: 37-0 in deep jeopardy. And Supernova Lebron is after to break that record!!!  (Read 11486 times)

Re: 36-0 in deep jeopardy. And Lebron is after the record!!!
« Reply #75 on: May 22, 2018, 08:39:58 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion
Barkley and Kenny Smith say Boston in 7
If Barkley’s picking us we’re in trouble
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

« Reply #76 on: May 22, 2018, 08:44:29 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1550
Barkley and Kenny Smith say Boston in 7

my buddy in san antonio who is a rockets fan said celtics in 7 also.
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #77 on: May 22, 2018, 08:47:58 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1550
Game 5 is the season for the Cs in my opinion. Can't go to Cleveland down 3-2 for game 6.

we are not the 2012 miami heat who strolled into boston down 3-2 and put a dagger into our hearts in a close out game then went home and finished us. if we do not win game 5 we are done like dinner. win game 5 and we have one last chance at home in game 7. sadly this series feels like we are down now because we know how lebron can take momentum and roll teams.

just get me to the finals. it would be a great precursor of things to come and great experience for the kids even if we lose 4-0 which i would expect.  to be eastern conference champs with this beat up young team would be huge.
no. it feels like the celtics are down since so many posters here are addicted to fretting, tying their panties in knots, gnashing their teeth because "what if all the celtics score zero points and lebron score 1,283???!!", expect the sky to fall, and generally wail and whine about a team that is doing better than anyone ever expected.

cheer up. it won't affect the outcome of the series, but it will affect your life in general and make it better.

the reality is that we now have a best of three series with cleveland and two of those games are in boston. thus far in the playoffs this year, the celtics have not lost on home court. we have a basis for hoping this continues.

this has nothing to do with my life but thanks for the laugh. de nile is more than a river in egypt. it is called reality. we have seen how this movie ends and the possibilities. thus the concerns and gut feelings. no panic from me. just calling a spade a spade.
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2018, 02:22:53 PM »

Offline rondofan1255

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 527
one more win to go to keep the streak alive...

« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2018, 02:37:11 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 637
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Big Houston Rockets fan tonight...

Offline bopna

• NGT
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 136
Well so far this thread has sort of helped our Cs survive each round and Im hoping we aren't let down for game 7.

This is it. This is for all the marbles and lets all expect Lebron James to go Supernova and supersayansan against us in G7.. With or without Love this will be our toughest G7 yet.. History is a bit on our side as I believe wr have only lost one Game 7 in the garden but we can all throw those numbers down the drain... This is Game 7 and this is Lebron James we are talking about.

Honestly I am trying feeling good about this game but Im just hoping that our team will never fold and give it their all.
I hope we are that team that can send Lebron packing off to LA or Philly just like in 2010 when he folded and sent his talents to Miami.

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2923
  • On To Banner 18!
I still believe!  ;D
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

Offline celticinorlando

• Paul Pierce
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Well so far this thread has sort of helped our Cs survive each round and Im hoping we aren't let down for game 7.

This is it. This is for all the marbles and lets all expect Lebron James to go Supernova and supersayansan against us in G7.. With or without Love this will be our toughest G7 yet.. History is a bit on our side as I believe wr have only lost one Game 7 in the garden but we can all throw those numbers down the drain... This is Game 7 and this is Lebron James we are talking about.

Honestly I am trying feeling good about this game but Im just hoping that our team will never fold and give it their all.
I hope we are that team that can send Lebron packing off to LA or Philly just like in 2010 when he folded and sent his talents to Miami.

I am cautious optimistic. I do not think James has another game like last night in game 7. Cleveland is pretty beat up. They won the battle but at what cost?

Boston was average at best. Should be better with the crowd behind them.

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
The 37-0 record after leading 2-0 is anything I care about its just a TV bullet point, just would love to beat LBJ.

Online hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja

the bolded text is never in doubt. even last night, with the game gone, this team played defense and played with passion. and CBS rotation again was what...7 players? i love these guys and this team.

people, once more, talk about lebron, yet he has yet to make the difference in any of the home games for boston.

i say boston heads to the final after sending the cavs home and into rebuild hell.  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Just want a win, could care less about the record. Good signs though:

Boston is unbeaten at Home in this post season.
Cleveland has played quite poorly on the road this series.

Go Celtics.

Offline celticinorlando

• Paul Pierce
  • MASTER OF PANIC

Go Celtics.

Cleveland is only like 3-5 on the road this entire playoffs. They are not great at all.

Offline Sophomore

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 823
Man, the new headline is seriously barf-inducing.

Offline CelticD

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 140

Go Celtics.

Cleveland is only like 3-5 on the road this entire playoffs. They are not great at all.

2 of them against the Raptors. So basically against competition where the opposition isn't afraid of LeBron, the Cavs are 1-5 on the road?

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
He wont break it

this is not last seasons Celtics team

Lebum has already scored 40 plus in game 2 and they still lost

I expect the Celtics to run the Cavs out of the building.