Author Topic: Celtics (3-2) at Bucks (2-3) Game #6 4/26/18  (Read 34247 times)

Re: Celtics (3-2) at Bucks (2-3) Game #6 4/26/18
« Reply #510 on: April 26, 2018, 10:42:29 PM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 990
Feeling we lose Game 7. Three very close games at home isn't good.

And "Bucks in 7" chants lol

What evidence do you have that we are going to lose?  lol lets give up before we even play game 7.  cmon.

The superstar calls Giannis gets and the no-calls Jaylen Brown gets.

And their physicality. This loss tonight was on Brad and I can't wait to hear the Brad apologists.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #511 on: April 26, 2018, 10:44:28 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
awful game combined with site connectivity crashes.  perfect combination for a craptastic evening

« Reply #512 on: April 26, 2018, 10:45:46 PM »

Online PAOBoston

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 533
Disheartening loss.

Not feeling confident about game 7.

« Reply #513 on: April 26, 2018, 10:46:42 PM »

Offline tenn_smoothie

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 722
If you're gonna foul Giannis, take him down HARD.

Kevin McHale calling this game for TNT - maybe he could give our current guys a lesson in how to turn a series around by knockin' a guy on his ass !!
The Four Celtic Generals:
Russell - Cowens - Bird - Garnett

The Four Celtic Lieutenants:
Cousy - Havlicek - McHale - Pierce

« Reply #514 on: April 26, 2018, 10:46:53 PM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699
Our guys couldnt make a basket, plus too much morris 1 on 1. Tbf Milwaukee is the same, difference is Giannis has been able to score off of them.

We are feeling the effects of not having Kyrie. Danny also has to get us a shooter of the bench next season, someone that could be Eddie House 2.0

« Reply #515 on: April 26, 2018, 10:47:02 PM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2906
Jesus Christ, Brad, did you really just sit on your effing hands the entire last half of the 4th and let us continue to chuck threes?? WE HAD TWO FREAKING TIMEOUTS LEFT AND YOU DID NOTHING THAT ENTIRE TIME??

I'm sorry, but Brad COMPLETELY blew this game for us in the second half. If he wasn't over there sitting on his hands letting Morris, Rozier, and even Smart shoot us out of the game with dumb shots and terrible decision-making, he was making dumb substitutions right in the middle of our big run, essentially squandering it.

What a frustrating loss. As good of a coach as he is, he has some MAJOR weak areas during in-game decision-making that really hurt us.

Its not on Brad. We got a ton of open looks and couldn't hit the ocean. We deserve to lose this game.

It's on Brad.

1) He squandered the run to tie it in the 3rd with dumb substitutions, getting us back to a 9 point deficit;

2) He essentially did nothing to hinder Morris (5-14) and Rozier (5-17) from shooting us out of the game in the second half when they clearly were bad shots and he had already warned the team about that type of offense after the first half;

3) We ended the game with two timeouts, yet he didn't do anything in the second half of the 4th but watch the team continuously jack up long threes, most of them being above the break.

The dude just struggles with in-game adjustments and substitutions. He regularly overvalues rest and kills our momentum by doing so, e.g. Al playing only 33 minutes in a close-out game and Brad taking him out after tying the game in the third, leading to the nine point deficit going into the fourth. That stuff is just inexcusable.

« Reply #516 on: April 26, 2018, 10:47:10 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
Celtics win in 7

« Reply #517 on: April 26, 2018, 10:47:19 PM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
Disheartening loss.

Not feeling confident about game 7.

We don't have Kelly Olynyk to bail us out now

« Reply #518 on: April 26, 2018, 10:47:34 PM »

Offline Atzar

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 1649
Winning on the road in the playoffs is hard.  We have some kids who aren't as good as we're asking them to be just yet. 

We have a coin flip game 7 to look forward to.  Crowd was a massive plus for the Bucks tonight.  I expect it to be even bigger for us on Saturday.  Rozier, Brown, and Tatum have never had to lead their team in a closeout game before.  It'll be the hardest thing any of them have done to this point in their careers.  Win or lose, it will be a learning experience. 

Go Cs. 

« Reply #519 on: April 26, 2018, 10:48:17 PM »

Offline tenn_smoothie

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 722
So .............. back to my question on Monroe. Why doesn't he get more minutes ?
The Four Celtic Generals:
Russell - Cowens - Bird - Garnett

The Four Celtic Lieutenants:
Cousy - Havlicek - McHale - Pierce

« Reply #520 on: April 26, 2018, 10:48:25 PM »

Offline umpacu

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 28
Jesus Christ, Brad, did you really just sit on your effing hands the entire last half of the 4th and let us continue to chuck threes?? WE HAD TWO FREAKING TIMEOUTS LEFT AND YOU DID NOTHING THAT ENTIRE TIME??

I'm sorry, but Brad COMPLETELY blew this game for us in the second half. If he wasn't over there sitting on his hands letting Morris, Rozier, and even Smart shoot us out of the game with dumb shots and terrible decision-making, he was making dumb substitutions right in the middle of our big run, essentially squandering it.

What a frustrating loss. As good of a coach as he is, he has some MAJOR weak areas during in-game decision-making that really hurt us.

Ok, people, let's calm down a little bit.

This team, without Kyrie and Hayward is going to have a hard time in the offensive end.

I give the Bucks some credit. They play hard. They have Giannis and Middleton (a very underrated guy). Brogdon is a very smart player. We were closing the game with Horford and two rookies, a sophomore and a third-year player.

I hope we win on Saturday (and I think we have a good chance), but if we don't I already saw what wanted to see: Jaylen and Jayson having big minutes in the playoff and handling them just fine.

We're going to be fine. Next year is gonna be awesome. Let's win on Saturday though :)

« Reply #521 on: April 26, 2018, 10:48:45 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1551
I don't know what it is, but I can't stay connected to this site.

Servers are terrible. Pretty embarrassing we can’t talk about game during the game. Traffic can’t be THAT ridiculous.

it is obvious SB nation or vox of whomever does not give two Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline.s about this forum or the server quality
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #522 on: April 26, 2018, 10:49:13 PM »

Offline Atzar

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 1649
So .............. back to my question on Monroe. Why doesn't he get more minutes ?

He's useless against this team.  Can't guard anybody on defense, hasn't been scoring on offense.  He's a total negative in this series.

« Reply #523 on: April 26, 2018, 10:49:38 PM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
A playoffs series don't start until you win on the road.

The Celtics' playoffs haven't even started yet, and probably won't this year.

« Reply #524 on: April 26, 2018, 10:51:49 PM »

Online celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 638
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Highly doubt the bucks are mentally strong enough or prepared for what they are about to walk into Saturday night.