Author Topic: "Muchas Gracias!!!" to Celtics Blog for Increasing Download Speeds!!!  (Read 1407 times)

Offline Alleyoopster

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 150
It's been a few weeks now since Celtics Blog Forum increased their Internet downloading speeds.

Thankfully, the Celtic Blog Forum owners/administrators (or whoever is in charge) responded to our wait-concerns by impressively increasing download speeds. Now, it loads up on demand. No, more waiting....YAHOOOOOOO!!!!

My hats off to those who made this change possible. I'm sure many of you feel the same. Thus, feel welcome to express your appreciation. So much more pleasurable logging onto this Forum.

Again, three cheers to those individuals who made this change possible!!! You da' best!

Offline positivitize

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 614
  • Puns of steel
I hadn't noticed, but this definitely needed to happen. Maybe I'll come back to the game threads now that I don't need to spend 30 seconds each time I want to reload the page or comment.

Thank you for fixing this!
My biases, in order of fervor:
Pro:
Smart, Brown, Hayward, Tatum, Kemba, Grant Williams, Sleepy Williams, Edwards!

Anti:
Kanter, Semi, Theis, Poierier

Offline BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212
I hadn't noticed, but this definitely needed to happen. Maybe I'll come back to the game threads now that I don't need to spend 30 seconds each time I want to reload the page or comment.

Thank you for fixing this!

The only bright side of the slow loading is that it made me realize you can submit a comment without loading a new page. Much easier/quicker for game threads.
I'm bitter.

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3150
Yes! The chats for the games have gone very smoothly!

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1756
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
It's working better for the most part, but I have had a few issues here and there over the last several days - nothing like it was - but it hasn't been absolutely perfect. I can certainly live with the way it is currently running.

Offline timpiker

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 112
Much better - thank you

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
고맙습니다!  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 907
고맙습니다!  ;D

What he said. I think.

Mike

Offline apc

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 437
고맙습니다!  ;D

What he said. I think.

Mike
מסכים עם שניכם.

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
고맙습니다!  ;D

진실을 인용하다!
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • bammokja
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • bammokja
고맙습니다!  ;D

진실을 인용하다!

맞아요...i think that works better for you.  ;D
- Vandana Shiva