Author Topic: Celtics going hard for a ring in 2018  (Read 907 times)

Celtics going hard for a ring in 2018
« on: April 21, 2018, 07:51:05 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136

Brad Stevens is inspiring. I don't know how far we make it this year but it's gonna be fun to watch. Next year however, I actually expect us to win the championship, with a healthy team.

For the first time since KG and Ray where traded here. I think it's the Celtics championship to lose. Am I wrong?

Fast forward  to after Horford, Hayward, Tatum, Brown, Kyrie starting five wins it all with a solid bench of Morris, Rozier, and hopefully Baynes.

So the following year I predict we win the ring. We then have the fourth pick via The Kings. Plus select likely two more times the same year.

Stevens could be looking at 3 rings if not more. Let's hope everybody stays healthy. This is going to be fun. And it's likely going to last a long time.

Re: Celtics going hard for a ring in 2018
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 07:55:34 PM »

Offline mqtcelticsfan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 236

Brad Stevens is inspiring. I don't know how far we make it this year but it's gonna be fun to watch. Next year however, I actually expect us to win the championship, with a healthy team.

For the first time since KG and Ray where traded here. I think it's the Celtics championship to lose. Am I wrong?

Fast forward  to after Horford, Hayward, Tatum, Brown, Kyrie starting five wins it all with a solid bench of Morris, Rozier, and hopefully Baynes.

So the following year I predict we win the ring. We then have the fourth pick via The Kings. Plus select likely two more times the same year.

Stevens could be looking at 3 rings if not more. Let's hope everybody stays healthy. This is going to be fun. And it's likely going to last a long time.

Unless something catostrophic happens to Durant or Curry (might even have to both), yes you are wrong. We theoretically could win a title next year, but it's certainly not likely.

Re: Celtics going hard for a ring in 2018
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 08:00:31 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136

Respectfully disagree. Stevens and Brown, Hayward, Irving, and Horford and Rozier. Those guys are going to be more hungry than the 3time champion Curry, Green, Thompson.

I think the Warriors take it this year. Lose to the Celtics next year. Win the following year, and maybe have one more in them before the rebuild.