Author Topic: Celtics (2-0) at Bucks (0-2) Game #3 4/20/18  (Read 46353 times)

Re: Celtics (2-0) at Bucks (0-2) Game #3 4/20/18
« Reply #585 on: April 21, 2018, 12:23:57 AM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion
At least we're not the only team to get blown out today, plus the Cavs lost.

Gonna go and spend my weekend watching anime and reading manga. If anyone wants recommendations, just hit me up.

I still feel better next game. This is the game I am most worried about. I know Brad will make adjustments, and hopefully the Cavs role players will lose a bit of their adrenaline.
Haha what anime are you watching rn?

Watching Major 2nd atm. Ive ran out of good anime series to watch so only choice is new episodes.
Nice.

Reading Berserk for the first time in ages - really feeling my inner Guts after this L
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

« Reply #586 on: April 21, 2018, 12:25:29 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 560
  • STAND FIRM, SAY NO TO VIBE MEN

Gonna go and spend my weekend watching anime and reading manga. If anyone wants recommendations, just hit me up.

I still feel better next game. This is the game I am most worried about. I know Brad will make adjustments, and hopefully the Cavs role players will lose a bit of their adrenaline.

Watching Major 2nd atm. Ive ran out of good anime series to watch so only choice is new episodes.
Nice.

Reading Berserk for the first time in ages - really feeling my inner Guts after this L
Haha I'm watching really weird stuff rn like Highschool DxD. Also no Boku no hero/Darling in the Franxx?
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #587 on: April 21, 2018, 12:26:42 AM »

Offline Jiri Welsch

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 349
I want to fight someone like McHale

« Reply #588 on: April 21, 2018, 12:31:38 AM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club

Nice.

Haha I'm watching really weird stuff rn like Highschool DxD. Also no Boku no hero/Darling in the Franxx?
Waiting patiently for the next season of Attack on Titan.

« Reply #589 on: April 21, 2018, 12:33:20 AM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 990

Nice.

Nobody watching Boruto?  ;D ;D ;D

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #590 on: April 21, 2018, 12:34:14 AM »

Offline JSD

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2155
Marcus Morris on his technical foul: “I can’t even speak on it, man. It’s been the same Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline. all year. I’m expecting it. They know what they wanted before the game started, they know who they wanted to go after. So that’s on them.”
The only color that matters is GREEN

« Reply #591 on: April 21, 2018, 12:37:21 AM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion
Marcus Morris on his technical foul: “I can’t even speak on it, man. It’s been the same **** all year. I’m expecting it. They know what they wanted before the game started, they know who they wanted to go after. So that’s on them.”
100%

They go after Morris
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

« Reply #592 on: April 21, 2018, 12:38:05 AM »

Offline pokeKingCurtis

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280

Nice.

Chipping in with Ace of the Diamond

Had no idea there was a Major 2nd. Might do Major.

« Reply #593 on: April 21, 2018, 12:39:55 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald

Nice.

I watched some of it and imo they're reaching quite some, I prefer the old school Naruto stuff
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #594 on: April 21, 2018, 12:42:30 AM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699

Nice.

Its this July I think. Have to control myself from reading what happens next in the manga  ;D

I usually just read manga when I know its not gonna be animated anymore or they stopped animating them. Or just until the part where they show it in the anime.

Highschool DxD is fun, fanservice aside. Naruto and the spinoffs are popular, but I didnt really get into that. Gintama is another highly rated series that I didnt really enjoy.

Major is a pretty good anime, I'd say its on my top five. Its about baseball, and you somehow get the feeling of this Celtics team from watching that.

« Reply #595 on: April 21, 2018, 12:55:45 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald

Nice.

Its this July I think. Have to control myself from reading what happens next in the manga  ;D

I usually just read manga when I know its not gonna be animated anymore or they stopped animating them. Or just until the part where they show it in the anime.

Highschool DxD is fun, fanservice aside. Naruto and the spinoffs are popular, but I didnt really get into that. Gintama is another highly rated series that I didnt really enjoy.

Major is a pretty good anime, I'd say its on my top five. Its about baseball, and you somehow get the feeling of this Celtics team from watching that.
Any of you guys read LNs and VNs?
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #596 on: April 21, 2018, 01:42:24 AM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699

Nice.

LNs yes. VNs when I was younger. My Japanese is still rough so I have to wait for translations.

« Reply #597 on: April 21, 2018, 01:54:14 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald

Nice.

LNs yes. VNs when I was younger. My Japanese is still rough so I have to wait for translations.
Haha I'm Chinese so I know a bit of Kanji, but it's insanely lacking so I need translations as well. I feel bad that I read OG FSN when I was a child though lol
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 02:04:49 AM by Somebody »
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #598 on: April 21, 2018, 03:06:09 AM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871

Nice.

Haha I'm Chinese so I know a bit of Kanji, but it's insanely lacking so I need translations as well. I feel bad that I read OG FSN when I was a child though lol

We are all Chinese, hey how did a game thread turn into film review?

« Reply #599 on: April 21, 2018, 04:10:18 AM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 597

Nice.

If you like Berserk, you may like Goblin Slayer. Anime is still in works but you can read the manga in some leech sites or you can go straight to the official website in Gangan if you can understand japanese.