Author Topic: Bledsoe says "Who?" When Asked About Rozier ... Rozier Doesn't Respond  (Read 4574 times)

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1544
This seems to be a response to Rozier calling him Drew Bledsoe.

I've noticed that Rozier did that, but the announcers have been calling him that too.

Given the context of the interview, I don't think you can realistically surmise that. It's pretty obvious Bledsoe is ticked off and disrespecting his matchup.
Sure and might part of that disrespect come from him feeling he was disrespected by Rozier first. 
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

Re: Bledsoe says "Who?" When Asked About Rozier ... Rozier Doesn't Respond
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2018, 10:58:11 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Ironically enough, Charles Barkley's response is the best:

"He's the guy who's kicking your a--!"

https://twitter.com/NBAonTNT/status/986474959559057408

nice, but also eat it Charles

this guy has been against the Celts from day 1.  Charles and Shaq

Agreed screw Charles. Biggest hater and hypocrite ever...

lol...  he got upset when Ernie basically mocked him for that prediction

he said, the series is not over yet.  Bucks now just need to win 2 at home

he says it like its an easy thing to do

Series is far from over but hoping the Celts can pull one off in Milwaukee

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2018, 11:13:27 AM »

Offline rondofan1255

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 527
Makes sense with the Drew Bledsoe gaffe

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2018, 11:14:10 AM »

Offline Big333223

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 742
Everyone thinks Bledsoe is a joke for this response, rightfully so.

Still, I don't want any Celtics writing him off for Game 3. Bledsoe is still capable of being a dangerous player and he'll have some home cooking Friday. Terry and everyone else needs to keep doing what they're doing: stay focused and do your talking on the court. Keep Bledsoe looking like a fool.
1957, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1984, 1986, 2008

Offline DefenseWinsChamps

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 766
This seems to be a response to Rozier calling him Drew Bledsoe.

I've noticed that Rozier did that, but the announcers have been calling him that too.

Given the context of the interview, I don't think you can realistically surmise that. It's pretty obvious Bledsoe is ticked off and disrespecting his matchup.
Sure and might part of that disrespect come from him feeling he was disrespected by Rozier first.

Possibly. Although one is a mistake during a public speech, which is pretty common when nervous, and the other is an intentional direct slight.

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2018, 11:22:16 AM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.

Still, I don't want any Celtics writing him off for Game 3. Bledsoe is still capable of being a dangerous player and he'll have some home cooking Friday. Terry and everyone else needs to keep doing what they're doing: stay focused and do your talking on the court. Keep Bledsoe looking like a fool.

Yeah the Bucks are done dude lol...

They literally play with no urgency, and no heart. Good coaching can prevent that, but did you see Parker's face when Middleton hit game 1 tying shot to push it to OT? He didn't seem to even care.

Their environment is full of immature and toxic players who cannot sacrifice themselves for the betterment of the team.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2018, 11:33:40 AM »

Offline Big333223

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 742

They literally play with no urgency, and no heart. Good coaching can prevent that, but did you see Parker's face when Middleton hit game 1 tying shot to push it to OT? He didn't seem to even care.

Their environment is full of immature and toxic players who cannot sacrifice themselves for the betterment of the team.

You're probably right and I certainly hope you are.

I'm just a more cautious type and until the Celtics take one in Milwaukee, I'll enjoy the wins but be in wait-and-see mode.
1957, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1984, 1986, 2008

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2018, 11:40:22 AM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
He probably really doesn't know. Clearly looks like he hasn't read the scouting report or paid attention in film session.  8)
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2018, 11:42:18 AM »

Offline DefenseWinsChamps

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 766

I hope so, but the Cs looked like the Bucks do now after two games against Chicago last year. Then they won 4 straight.

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2018, 11:45:47 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867

exactly

and they are careless

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2018, 11:47:28 AM »

Offline rondofan1255

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 527

I hope so, but the Cs looked like the Bucks do now after two games against Chicago last year. Then they won 4 straight.

Rondo's a mixed bag and crapshoot these days, but his absence post-G2 did change things last year.

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2018, 11:47:58 AM »

Online jbpats

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 406
This is the same Eric Bledsoe that couldn't cut it with the Phoenix Suns.. THE PHOENIX SUNS  8)

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2018, 11:49:28 AM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
Sure the Bucks can come back in the series, they haven't had their home games yet after all.

But the Bucks have been mediocre all season and the C's have been a great road team. The C's might play worse and Bucks get a game or two, but I don't think they'll be able to tighten up their TOs or figure out a workable rotation to allow them to win this series.

« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2018, 12:16:53 PM »

Online rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325
Who's Eric Bledsoe?
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2018, 12:26:37 PM »

Offline Diggles

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 46
Diggles