Author Topic: Fultz ends season with triple-double (youngest ever)  (Read 6422 times)

Re: Fultz ends season with triple-double (youngest ever)
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2018, 03:34:15 PM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 972
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
emptiest triple double ever?
Lots of personal bests in the last day of the season. Young guys especially. Meaningless.

A triple double in 25 mins, as a guy who had the yips bad enough to keep him out all season, is a big deal no matter how you slice it.  If it had been Jaylen or Jayson, the forum's server would be down.  That's a flash that you expect to see from a top pick and future star.
No, not really a big deal.  Keep in mind that this is the lowest pressure situation possible being the last game of the season with little at stake.  This only shows that Fultz MAY be able to play in this league.  As a #1 pick, yes that’s important, but it only gets him to where he was when he was drafted.  In no way does it mean he will be a future star.  I still have no confidence in the guy.

« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2018, 07:01:54 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
                               MPG   FG%   RPG   APG   BLKPG   STPG   PFPG   PPG
Last 10 Games   10   17.7   .429   3.4   4.6    0.3           1.0          1.6   7.6

http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/4066636/markelle-fultz

Still it was a disappointing season now matter how you present it.  Consider that his last ten games probably has that triple double in it.  I hope we get past MILW because he is going to be easy to expose if and when we play them

« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2018, 09:13:04 PM »

Offline guava_wrench

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 777
I won't get excited about a big game in the final game of the season when guys are resting. Look at our last game and the numbers some guys put up.

But I do expect him to contribute and Philly is going to be ridiculous. The Atlantic division will be crazy with both our teams so stocked for the future.