Author Topic: Warriors Patrick Mccaw scary fall on back, leaves on stretcher. Broken back?  (Read 1746 times)

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
https://youtu.be/Iyl6TPeMSNc

Warning: you will wince. It looks painful

Vince Carter shoulders in like a rhino into the guy who's in mid air causing him to land very awkwardly

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2700
That's awful! I really hope it turns out to be not as bad as it looks. It would be really terrible to see any NBA player paralyzed from something like this, especially a young guy like Mccaw.

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 990
Everyone was mad at Vince for that. Even Steve Kerr who thought Vince knew better. Kerr should also be mad at Zaza Pachulia, then.

Anyways, hoping McCaw has a speedy recovery. Sucks watching players go down like that. For the Celtics...Gordon Hayward, and the more recent case, Jaylen Brown. Chills.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
Looked like he may have broken his coccyx, and sprained the heck out of his right ankle.  Hopefully it's nothing more than that, especially with the spine. 

As SW mentioned, it;s interesting that Kerr shouted he was "mad at Vince" with Zaza on his roster. 

It also seemed unintentional.  Vince  looked like he felt pretty guilty about it after the play. It actually made me like him more and he respects the unspoken code of ethics.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 01:47:46 AM by tarheelsxxiii »
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325
https://youtu.be/Iyl6TPeMSNc

Warning: you will wince. It looks painful

Vince Carter shoulders in like a rhino into the guy who's in mid air causing him to land very awkwardly

Looked to me like Carter barely touched him. And Carter doesn't have a bad reputation, so I think this was 100% an unfortunate accident. Hopefully McCaw's okay.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis